Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

thomar is so going to my shitlist - he was sending me mean texts yesterday saying that iran was gonna win the game - so mean :(

best part about that was i have a really good iranian friend in toronto and i was messing w/ him too saying mexico was going to win:funny:

best part about that was i have a really good iranian friend in toronto and i was messing w/ him too saying mexico was going to win:funny:

lol, i was texting with an iranian friend myself who lives in philly while the game was on. how is mr. dentist doing in toronto?

lol, i was texting with an iranian friend myself who lives in philly while the game was on. how is mr. dentist doing in toronto?

he's good. i was texting w/ his brother the entire day. i forgot that you all knew each other!

i got a text later in the day that the iranian govt supposedly called the team and told them not to win so no one would riot in tehran like they did last time. although not completely out of the realm of possibility it seems shady!