Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever been fucking and...

covetoys

Originally posted by covetoys

...while still fucking?:blown:

that's unbelievable, man; uncool :no: .

my last ex once answered the phone when we were lying in bed but had been finished for some time, but he was talking about me on the phone, to his friend, in terms i didn't care for :mad: and referred to our relationship in ways that showed me we weren't on the same page at all :( . that was near the end.

Originally posted by covetoys

the phone rings and like the unromantic and uncarring ass you are, you answer it and even worse try to carry on a conversation with the person (usually mom, interviewer or landlord) while still fucking?:blown:

No! I usually just let it ring... Thats what an answering machine/voice mail are for......:eek:

I usually have my cell on silent mode, so I never hear it when getting busy...never answered the phone when getting some...

But have you ever initiated sex with someone who was already on the phone? Funny story from a few years ago...

I was dating this girl and was sleeping over her house one night. Around 3am, her phone rings, and its one of her girlfriends, who I just couldn't stand. Turns out she called my girl because she was out at a bar, did a few too many shots, and needed to talk to someone while she drove home to make sure she didn't fall asleep at the wheel.

Her timing was ironic, because I woke up horny as all hell. While on the phone (for about 25-30 minutes) I start playing with my girl, and then get on top of her and get busy. But because she knows her girlfriend and i don't get along, she didn't say anything to let her know I was there, and tried really hard to maintain a regular conversation with her. Funny how my girl made various excuses for the occassional moan and groan, like she had to go to the bathroom and stubbed her toe in the dark. The entire time, I'm biting my lip because I'm usually pretty vocal during sex, and I just wanted to start laughing because I really didn't like the friend and wished she knew. We both came just as her girlfriend was getting home, and my girl had to drop the phone so she wouldn't hear us, then told her girlfriend that she dropped the phone and all the noise she heard (us cumming) was her fumbling around looking for the phone in the dark.

Aah, memories...

Yes, my girl likes me to be preoccupied in the beginning of foreplay, so she can direct where players are going on the feild.

But, I've never actaully answered the phone while in the middle or at the end. It is a bit noticable when your partner answers the phone that there is something else more important to them, so in return would never do it.

Originally posted by sexxyme

Am I the only one that gets somewhat turned on when the guy is on the phone while I'm pleasing him?? I get excited seeing how much pleasure he's getting out of it but is unable to express it :D ITS FUNNNNNNNNNNN hehe

:D I pick up the phone sometimes due to the fact that I am waiting for a phone call and me and my girl happened to start doing shit and then the phone rings. Whatever, she usually continues and I love it cause I can barely talk which she gets a kick out of also.

Originally posted by sexxyme

Am I the only one that gets somewhat turned on when the guy is on the phone while I'm pleasing him?? I get excited seeing how much pleasure he's getting out of it but is unable to express it :D ITS FUNNNNNNNNNNN hehe

I like it too...I think its fun to see how long it takes before he has to hang up cuz he can't talk anymore;)