Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Review

One word BAD. I got there at 12:15 got in at 5 to 1 Search wasnt that bad, most annoying part was taking off my shoes. I went in and checked out each room. Only room that wasn't open (to me) was the white room. Brief description of each room the Hip hop room the set up is nice I like those chill spots on the 2nd and 3rd levels. The DJ COULDN'T mix for shit. The times I spent in there each mix was off. The people were ok I really didnt chill on the dance floor. The red room? (little rasied dance floor in center) The music was BAD (trance)((I HATE TRANCE)) The people who were dancing (LoL) Couldn't, I had to stop and watch cause people are funny. There were peopple who could, but there were more who could not. Now on to the main room. Music BAD, some people were cool, some were plain out rude on the dance floor. Don't you hate when people PUSH their way thru instead of Excuse ME? I heard Guy Ordnell (SP?), and Some of Ferry, I left about 3:15, after endlessy walking from room to room to find good music? I looked for people I wanted to see? But in reality when you never met someone and there are a few hundred people there in strobe lights, CHANCES are you won't see them, OH well there is always next time. I just don't think it will be at the Mix party at Exit :rolleyes:

Lowlight of the night, standing outside where people smoke. Having some random kid, I think he said his name was Eric. Spoke to me for 25 minutes, about religion, his father being a mack daddy, him being english and all his friends being italian. Also how american girls are all stuck up, and all european gils are easy.Alot of people thinks he is Musilm and when they do, he breaks their nose. I have NO idea what the fuck he was talking about. I couldnt get away for shit. HIGHLIGHT of that was a girl asked him for a light, and he took his sunglasses down to see if she was pretty, before he gave her a light. GOT to love a player? :laugh:

Personal highlight My roomate made a comment about wouldnt it be cool if we got that ___ for the house? So I made it my mission, the whole time I was there to get it. After getting almost getting caught by bouncer. Throwing behind speaker on stage. Then I had to sneak on to the stage to get it. Put it behind a garbage can, I had to bend it to conceal it, ( That was pretty hard) WaLKed out and then I came home.

I decided to go see DANNY at 6am, but when I got there was a sign saying he was not spinning. So I went home and went to bed

Originally posted by starshaped

If you hate trance why did you go to a Party with Guy Ornadel and Ferry Corsten playing?

When my roomate was in college she was roomate with Jason Jollins. We went there to see him. By the time I got in the door he was just ending. I was hoping the sides room would be better than they were. I don't understand if you have trance on the main floor, why have it in the other rooms too? I guess I was wrong. I did make the best of it for the 2 1/2 hours I was there. But it got BORING real quick.

Not to boast, but I didnt get a comp, I never would of stepped in the door. I don't like trance so Y would I go? It was a freee night out, and I never went so I wanted to check it out :tongue:

So far...in the past few days, you'd talked about:

1) how to can get comped

2) how everyone can't dance

3) how you might not go if you didn't get comped

4) how you take enjoyment at watching ppl who can't dance

5) how you think ppl can't mix

6) how you did get comped so thats why you went to a trance party, then complain about trance

7) how you think the music sucks in every room in exit

8) oh, did i mention that you said you were comped?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cmon man, lets have some positivity.

Originally posted by djinnom

1) how to can get comped

6) how you did get comped so thats why you went to a trance party, then complain about trance

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOLOLOL

If there was a positive, then maybe I could. Like I said I got a memory from Exit. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get, but I got it. There is a positive.Music wise and some of the DJ's ability to mix, I DIDNT like it. So what that is my opinion, I can have it. Yes I was COMPED, big deal. I was saying it cause I WOULDNt pay to go there. I find ameusment where ever I can, if I got to make fun of people who cant dance? Oh Well, it is fun to me.

The real Positive for me is I went to See Danny, only to find out he wasnt there. But the good thing I only would of lasted another hour before I was assed out. So I saved $

Originally posted by djinnom

1) how to can get comped

Guest gabo
Originally posted by earthling

YUP exit sucks! But the last 2 weeks junior has kicked fucking ass!

He is throwing down some amazing sets ! Check it out! while its still open.

junior was damn good!