Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"wisdom of day"'s 1-year anniversary on tues, 4/15/03!

weyes

wow! can you believe i've been doing the column for a whole year :woah: ??? sometimes deep, sometimes less so :worry: , sometimes just plain weird :shaky: , but i've done it every day for a year - only minus days when i was away from a computer or when recovering from surgery last summer. i'd say that there are 350 entries at the least.

to answer the oft-asked question, i make them up every day myself, based on my past and present experiences. i don't quote other people, books, or services. i take all the credit or blame, whichever the case may be :tongue::D .

i hope some of you like reading it as much as i like writing it, and i hope to write a year worthy of following this one :D .

Congrats on the one year anniversary!

It's funny, it seems all my friends in LA nightlife - type thangs started in 2002.. the spring ... the fall..... or the summer. What a great year it must have been for LA. One more year of this with better venues, LA is going to be #1 !

Keep up the great work. Congrats on the one year birthday (you don't look a day over three months old .... j/kiddin )