Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy Van M Roll Call...

mrmatas2277

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meli2444

I'VE HEARD MORE THAN ONE COMMENT LIKE THIS......I THINK I'M GONNA PASS ON THIS GUY. :tongue:

he is good. I went to the Delta Heavy Tour of Sasha and Digweed last year and he opened for these guys and was really good. Also , this year at WMC for the Bedrock party did not disappoint at all.

If you like the Digweed sound, then you will like it.

go see jimmy - trust me! - i've had the pleasure of working with jimmy several times over the years.. in fact, he was a regular in the groovejet days.. we've had many a night in the booth - LOL - anyways - jimmy gets his rep because a lot of the time - he's opening for sasha or john or anyone else.. now, because he's a profesional - he plays mellow before these guys - sets them up as a good warm up dj should.. on friday though, you get the chance to hear jimmy play main set and you will not be let down.. this guy will rock nerve and his sound is perfect for that room.. Trust me , go to nerve on friday - if you don't - you'll be very sorry.

J

Originally posted by jcbliss

go see jimmy - trust me! - i've had the pleasure of working with jimmy several times over the years.. in fact, he was a regular in the groovejet days.. we've had many a night in the booth - LOL - anyways - jimmy gets his rep because a lot of the time - he's opening for sasha or john or anyone else.. now, because he's a profesional - he plays mellow before these guys - sets them up as a good warm up dj should.. on friday though, you get the chance to hear jimmy play main set and you will not be let down.. this guy will rock nerve and his sound is perfect for that room.. Trust me , go to nerve on friday - if you don't - you'll be very sorry.

J

Couldn't have said it any better ... :hat:

Well.....

I've know Jimmy for a long time and have heard him play many many times. I can tell you that he is a seriously talented guy. He listens to everything, changes up his style often and is always on the edge. He has introduced me to a lot of new stuff while just hanging at his apartment that is still in my collection years later.

I am doing the Hernan Cattaneo gig at Opium that same night...(No hijack attempt here)...another seroiusly talented guy. Hopefully we'll see some of you there as well.

We really have it good here in Miami when our big problem is choosing between Hernan Cattaneo, Jimmy Van M and Ralph Falcon for our Friday entertainment.

Guest saleen351

this is like SF vs Exit!!!!!!!!!!!!

good shit, carry on!!!!!!!!!!

ps is there any 3am opium comps out there???

Nerve Lounge in conjunction w/ Bliss recordings proudly presents

Friday, June 13th - international super star DJ

DAVE SEAMAN & special guests INFUSION "LIVE" AT NERVE (Friday, June 13th 2003)

Doors open 10pm............

6 year Bliss anniversary party

DJ's Jon cowan (bliss)

DJ roman ricardo ( roxy, tunnel, 1018, paradise garage)

night should be INSANE............6 YEARS TO THE DAY OF THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN COWAN/BLISS & SEAMAN .......TALK ABOUT KARMA

This event is NOT TO BE MISSED !!!!!!!

Space is limited so come early................

April 18 ... Jimmy Van M ... Nerve

May 09 ... Anthony Pappa ... Nerve

May 16 ... Layo & Bushwacka ... Nerve

May 30 ... Tony Humphries ... Nerve

june 13 ... Dave seaman & infusion "live" ...Nerve

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com