Clubplanet Nightlife Community

711 Thurs. - Who likes Martinis?

groovefire

Week 3 people, and this one's gonna be nuts!

Thursday, April 17th, we're celebrating another successful voyage around the sun for Groovefire's own Phil Jakob...that's right, it's his birthday! And we're doing it right.

Everyone on the Groovefire email distribution will get our weekly 711 reminder Wednesday. Print that out, and bring it with you to 711 on Thursday between 6pm and 8pm, and you'll get A MARTINI ON THE HOUSE (just be sure to tip your bartender).

Soooooo, if you're not on the Groovefire list, now is definitely the time to do so! Just goto http://www.groovefire.com to sign up.

This week's Guest DJs: Dan Costa and Kristoff Nelson

711 Boylston Street, Boston

6pm on...

21 plus

No cover, ever!

WHO ELSE GIVES YOU MARTINIS AND HOUSE MUSIC AT NO COST?

Play1.jpg

Originally posted by whadupg

:dance: Congrats sweetie!!!!!! So they were cool with the trip?? :D

Yes, they wher they said no problem and that they where glad I told them already before starting. They just wanted me to start a week earlier which is no problem with me. Get me out of here!

Thanks Tj5:comit: :beer:

When can we all celebrate?? We will have to plan something for NYC where it is Jessica's new job/Zabiela party....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Jess, that's awesome news! No more workin' for the man (or the 'old boy's club' to be more specific).

When are we going out to celebrate??? :pint::party:

I'm going down to Tia's on the water front for a little end of tax season/Jessica's new job celebration.... Too bad the people here at work still have no idea, only one girl knows!