Clubplanet Nightlife Community

711 Thurs. - Who likes Martinis?

groovefire

Thanks everyone, I am so happy! Some of you know the stress and bullshit that I have gone through this past 6 months. Like B said big time boys club, something that I just can't deal with as a person if you know what I mean. This job just fell into my lap, which was even better and it's like my dream job with a dream salary!

Originally posted by prplhz

I'm going down to Tia's on the water front for a little end of tax season/Jessica's new job celebration.... Too bad the people here at work still have no idea, only one girl knows!

ahhh- very nice! :D I'm going to be sitting on the waterfront this afternoon myself (about 30 miles north in newburyport but w/e) ~ I'll make sure to have a special drink for you and the new job!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You two are like the army... you do more posting by 7am than most people do all day.

i am nocturnal.

congrats on the job! i am in the process of trying to hunt down a new job myself. i really need one before i get used to not working again.

i want to see zabiela in NYC.