Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ralph Falcon @ Maze Friday 4.18.03

klubveteran

this is waaaaaay long over due:direct:

RALPH FALCON @MAZE THIS FREAKING FRIDAY.

unless you live in a cave you know his credentials.

Funky Green Dogs and 1/2 of MURK along with Oscar G and all that jazz....

but he finally gets a Miami Residency in a good club with a GREATsoundsystem and he needs YOUR support here are a few reasons why you should go:

1) HE IS GOOD.

2) SPACE IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS.

3) YOU GUYS SAY WHEN YOU GO TO CROBAR THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT. MAZE WONT.

4) JIMMY VAN M IS GREAT BUT HE IS NOT FROM HERE...SO STICK UP FOR "OUR" OWN BEFORE ANY

5) BACK UP YOUR "WE SUPPORT LOCAL DJS" RAP. RALPH IS FROM THE "SAGUESERA" CANT GET MORE LOCAL THAN THAT.

6) EDDY GUERRA WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU GUYS ON THE GUESTLIST AND AN OPEN BAR IS PART OF THE DEAL IM SURE FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE OF HOURS (EDDY GIVE US DETAILS)

7)HE IS GOOD.

:letsgo::dj::rock::clap:

theres my Vince Lombardi speech....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

hmmm, maybe the crew will come out. I'll try and come down... Should be a great night...

Do i get any requests, and when is classics night? If you want, i'll bring in a nyc jock and ralph and that dj can do classics night together........

my requests...

Yaz - Don't Go (X-Union Anthem).mp3

The Scumfrog - Music Revolution (Original Mix).mp3

Duncan Shiek - On A High (Gabriel & Dresden's Love From Humboldt Remix).mp3

Felix da cat aka aphrohead - In The Dark We Live.mp3:eek: :eek:

LES ripped that track apart at WMC

Peace Division feat. Dark Daze - Feel My Drums (Original Mix).mp3

love tattoo - Drop Some Drums (Superchumbo Volta Mix).mp3

Walk with me, either JR V or robbie tronco's remix

laurent wolf-work

unknown-can you hear me (whitelabel)

voodoo elements-nightdrums

unknown-master of drums (whitelabel)

antoine clamaran-zumba 'e

pirates of tribal-tribal some more

unkown-greek salad

tempo-dont take your love away < hogs favorite, og plays it

PQM-nameless

dirty vegas-i shouldnt know

jay j and chris lum-freaks like us

or you can just play sheldons cd and pretend you are doing shit up there and smoke a bomb...

madonna - frozen (original mix) brings back shawdow lounge memories.

I know we are gonna get rise up

and dark beat but can we pleaseeeeeeeee put dark beat over fired up????????????

that black betty remix

armandos lenny kravitz, that jimmy still owes me:mad:

anything by plasmic honey

it began in africaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

touch me...

can we drop some warp brothers?

new debra cox... for us vocal whores

some plastic dreams

gotta play dirty bitch

ofortuna

basment jaxx, you get me off

any thing by masi and mello

new crystal waters

and my trance tunes:

Purgatory, Mike ski!!!!!!!!!!! one of my fav tunes...

brainbug...

and the entire Razor and guido cd....

entire Mad myles cd... You know speaking of that guy, the trance whores down here would go nuts for him.... posible s&g party right there, gotta think about it... guy is sick... mikeydny knows him..

thats about it.......

see yous there!!!!!!

saleen out

oh the light by the bar, take the fucking bulb out...

that entire front bar needs to go real dark, so people don't hang out and don't venture over to the dance floor.

dj booth needs to be relocated about 10 feet down

plus put a strobe in the hall way to piss people off so they don't hang out in there........

Guest saleen351

one last thing to add to the rumor mill. I think Space is secretly supporting nerve to kill off maze.... Not gonna post why i think this, but it makes sense...

Also I hear Jimmy T is opening up for RF? Can you confirm...

TO COMFIRM JIMMY T WONT OPEN FOR RALPH BUT WILL PLAY THERE SOON. THIS FRIDAY IS ALL ABOUT RALPH. AND BY THE WAY ANY CP MEMBERS SHOW UP YOU WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE A SHOT OR TWO OF TEQUILA WITH ME:D ...

HEY BIZ WHAT HAPPEND LAST FRIDAY U TOLD ME AN HOUR B4 THAT YOU WERE GOING?:confused: , OH YEAH.. HEY POD EMAIL ME THOSE PICS

rf_flyer_front_lowres.jpg

Guest saleen351

why does 93.1 say only oscar g did dark beat??????????????????????

its not right, but

its ok,

Ralphs gonna make it any way......

see yous there......

Originally posted by saleen351

[armandos lenny kravitz, that jimmy still owes me:mad:

hang out in there........

Just wanted to point this out : Armand's Lenny Kravitz "Are You gonna go my way" was actaully created by none other than local veteran Thomas Penton who actually did about 80- 90% of the track and does not get credit for

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mugatu

Just wanted to point this out : Armand's Lenny Kravitz "Are You gonna go my way" was actaully created by none other than local veteran Thomas Penton who actually did about 80- 90% of the track and does not get credit for

i'm sure jimmy can tell me who did the track.......

aye, you would be 100% correct on that statement

Originally posted by digital7

aye, you would be 100% correct on that statement

yes, I am 100% absolutely sure Ive known about this remix from it's inception. Armand's idea but... Thomas's production,engineering etc. cdr says or should say Armand vs Penton but thats not what Ive been hearing lately, thats about the only thing I could say regarding this if I havent said too much already

Wicked flyer Eddy. I'll be there to support Ralph for sure soon, but alas this week I'm off to the frozen tundra of Gainesville to support the Digital Output boys .. (Joe Amoros and Domingo Castillo) @ Vibe. See you at Space34 saturday at some point .. afterhours after Theivery Corp?

Good meeting you Saturday as well.

Ralph is gonna bring down the house. I heard from some guy in Portugal his set on NYE was the best he's ever heard. I sure as hell believe it. Ralph is a very talented dj as you guys will soon find out!

VIVA LA SAUGUESERA. :)

Originally posted by saleen351

why does 93.1 say only oscar g did dark beat??????????????????????

its not right,

i heard that when Oscar and Ralph are in the studio...Oscar yells at Ralph and makes him sit in the corner with his nose against the wall until Ralph can come up with a good bassline...:eek:;):tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i heard that when Oscar and Ralph are in the studio...Oscar yells at Ralph and makes him sit in the corner with his nose against the wall until Ralph can come up with a good bassline...:eek:;):tongue:

:laugh:

If not, OG tells RF that he will get the ultimate punishment.....9 hours of Cheeselini....non-stop:knife: :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

naw, og isn't the yelling type... He points to a picture of cheeselini and RF puts his head down in shame and dishonor....

Guest saleen351

yes, I am 100% absolutely sure Ive known about this remix from it's inception. Armand's idea but... Thomas's production,engineering etc. cdr says or should say Armand vs Penton but thats not what Ive been hearing lately, thats about the only thing I could say regarding this if I havent said too much already

well:

1. its on vinyl, so what does it say? probaly nothing since its a bootleg

2.who did the depesh mode track?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehog

I heard OG has a huge block of government cheese in there and just hit Ralph in the head with it untill he comes up with something good.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ecpolo521

DEFINITELY CAN'T WAIT TO CATCH RALPH FALCON THIS FRIDAY. I REALLY LIKED THE SET HE THREW DOWN AT SPACE. HEY, EDDIE G. , ITS ENRIQUE, I'LL SEE YOU AT MAZE THIS FRIDAY TO DOWN SOME SHOTS. PEACE :D

MAN AFTER HANGING OUT WITH YOU GUYS I WAS TRASHED...:beer:

THIS WEEK INSTEAD OF MIND ERASERS WE CAN TAKE CHILLED PATRON:D