Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What song are you listening to right now?

Ruph

So many quality songs came out recently and all people focus on is that "Lets get ill" track.

The same thing happened when Luz Divina tracks came out and there were probably 100 threads about them...meanwhile so many other awesome songs came out that no one talked about. To each their own i guess.

Originally posted by wakeup

i was listenin to "bbc news"

Song is annoying...talk about all of Robbie Rivera's mixes sounding the same, that can be said for Laurent Wolf as well...IMO ;)

Been listening to Robbie Rivera "Girlfriend" (SOO Catchy)...and The new Sonique "Can't Make Up my Mind" (Michael Woods, Original, Sonique and Stig mixes)...

Originally posted by fliz77

Song is annoying...talk about all of Robbie Rivera's mixes sounding the same, that can be said for Laurent Wolf as well...IMO ;)

Been listening to Robbie Rivera "Girlfriend" (SOO Catchy)...and The new Sonique "Can't Make Up my Mind" (Michael Woods, Original, Sonique and Stig mixes)...

well i agree alot of wolfs mixes sound alike esp recent ones, but the synth break i like, then again u dont like techy shit anyway ;)

riveras new juicy release isnt that bad, though yet again alot of the same elements/ efx :rolleyes: