Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone know a good, pretty cheap mexican rest. in la?

weyes

i would've posted this in the sticky, but i need an answer before tomorrow night :worry: . my brother's in town and i'm gonna take him out to din-din, but i don't particularly know of any good, reasonably-priced mexican places in l.a. anyone?

Originally posted by vicman

...yeah, i'm mexican, i'm cheap, but for weyes, i'm free :D

;):D

i ended up going to el cholo, on western between pico and olympic somewhere. three people recommended it to me, so i figured it was the place to go 20.gif ! it was a really pretty, cozy place, even though it was big. we got a booth right next to fireplace with a toasty fire goin' on :) . the prices were reasonable and the food was so good :drool: ... the place has been there for 80 years or so, and i can see why :aright: . i highly recommend it!!!

There is also a place on Santa Monica and Vermont near the merto subway. Not sure what it is called, yet you can get a HUGE burrito for $2.50. Alex, I am sure YOU have been there...It hits the spot after a long night of clubb'in.

If you are up near Pasadena, try Los Gringos Locos, or Pepe's for $1 Taco Tuesday. The food at all 3 places is YUM!

Ty~

Hey welcome newbie.

Also if we are on the subject of tacos without discounts (ok, watch me rush to buy a taco right now) hit up the restaurant next door to the Mayan -- open late.... and their tacos are double padded, really two tacos in one --- super super super good. And staff is greatttttttttt.

Ole!