Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning the hottest track will be out soon

Originally posted by airfire2oo3

VENOM 003 WILL BE OUT SOON BY ACE DA BRAIN ---> I personally guarantee this one is gonna be hot -- THE BASSLINE OF AN EARTHQUAKE ---- the BEST TO COME INCLUDING AIRFIRE REMIX!!!!!

To think that there are bigger morons than Saleen and Danwilson combined. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

SALEEN, IS THAT YOU?

naw, never had a dup name on this board...

but my summer anthem choice of pretty posion will come true, i'm just sitting back and waiting.. when it hits, i'm gonna bump up my thread....

see you july 4th at the otters bar...

It's a song people. JUST A FUCKING SONG! Who gives a shit when the day's over. Lsat time I checked my opinions/preferences on House didn't make or break my career or my friendships. Oh, I forgot that I don't live for music like some. I have a 'few' other interests too.

Also you track whores act like little selfish kindergartners when it comes to sharing shit. Not saying that you should open your whole collection to the public, but a track here to one person and another track there to another person isn't going to make or break you. If all you have as a person is your obscure, hard to find vinyl collection, then you are a sad person. Grow up a little bit with this shit are share at least a little.

Just another funny/sad example of dealing with 18 year of mentalities that have so penetrated this board...

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

It's a song people. JUST A FUCKING SONG! Who gives a shit when the day's over. Lsat time I checked my opinions/preferences on House didn't make or break my career or my friendships. Oh, I forgot that I don't live for music like some. I have a 'few' other interests too.

Also you track whores act like little selfish kindergartners when it comes to sharing shit. Not saying that you should open your whole collection to the public, but a track here to one person and another track there to another person isn't going to make or break you. If all you have as a person is your obscure, hard to find vinyl collection, then you are a sad person. Grow up a little bit with this shit are share at least a little.

Just another funny/sad example of dealing with 18 year of mentalities that have so penetrated this board...

shut up with ur preaching all the time, alot of people like to bust ballls and be sarcastic, dont take it to heart.

as for your track whore comment sounds like another person who is angry for being gameless :laugh: :laugh:

wakeup - When I am NYC in about 2 -3 months I'll meet you anywhere and I'll show just how much game I have. Are you game?

I do have a life outside of Music and clubs unlike you LOSER!

FYI - My boy Vitamin D (Derick Daisy) and DJ Foxx (Daryl Foxx) hook me up with whatever I need so therefore I don't your outdated, mainstream shit...

I guess you've never heard of Vitamin D have you? Didn't think so Mr. Pop/tech house boy!

wakeup - When I am NYC in about 2 -3 months I'll meet you anywhere and I'll show just how much game I have. Are you game?

I do have a life outside of Music and clubs unlike you LOSER!

FYI - My boy Vitamin D (Derick Daisy) and DJ Foxx (Daryl Foxx) hook me up with whatever I need so therefore I don't your outdated, mainstream shit...

I guess you've never heard of Vitamin D have you? Didn't think so Mr. Pop/tech house boy!

:laugh: :laugh: oh let me drop names, i can drop names all day of who i know but i never do, keep :cry: :cry: if u had these hook ups u wouldnt always post about sharing music.

now im a loser cause i know about music and work in the field :laugh:. just for ur info i dont go to any clubs anymore unless im spinning now go hit the slopes and whine about sharing music

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

If you are nice to wakeup, he will give you a couple of songs.

:laugh: :laugh: definitely not for him cause all he does is bitch about sharing, besides he gets all the new non outdated non mainstream promos, pre releases from his dj boys :laugh: :laugh:

The point is children I SHARE all of my music unless Foxx or D tell me not to. I also share all other musci I ahve as well.

I guess you're such a great DJ that you produce too. What new tracks have you come out with lately or are you too busy DJing at some no-name club in Poughkeepsie??? You're probably working on a Justin Timberlake re-mix as we speak right now :blown:

My point is your behavior is selfish/childish if you don't share 'at least; some of your music.

I'll be in Manhattan in June sometime maybe July. Let me know where you're spinning and I'd be glad to hear you spin and meet you...

Let's look at my assets and W-2 and then compare them to yours. Oops. You can't claim what you don't make...

The point is children I SHARE all of my music unless Foxx or D tell me not to. I also share all other musci I ahve as well.

I guess you're such a great DJ that you produce too. What new tracks have you come out with lately or are you too busy DJing at some no-name club in Poughkeepsie??? You're probably working on a Justin Timberlake re-mix as we speak right now :blown:

My point is your behavior is selfish/childish if you don't share 'at least; some of your music.

I'll be in Manhattan in June sometime maybe July. Let me know where you're spinning and I'd be glad to hear you spin and meet you...

Let's look at my assets and W-2 and then compare them to yours. Oops. You can't claim what you don't make...

oh now we're bragging how much we have or dont have financially.... whos the immature one now? no need for me to brag what i got or dont got. those who need to dont have shit 1/2 the time. anyway back to the music sharing thing ive said it before im sure as shit not giving tracks to some joe blow from clubplanet. i always share to REAL friends not some internet messageboard people, i rip new vinyl and copy cdrs every week to give out, do i tell most not to give shit out of course almost always. your jsut another cheap fuck who bitches about sharing whos nothing but spoiled fuck in the past few yrs w/ free music. oh whine to me next oh you cant buy the music on cd, well mr bigshot full of assets get a turntable and buy some vinyl. till then your just another cry baby whos gameless.

oh now we're bragging how much we have or dont have financially.... whos the immature one now? no need for me to brag what i got or dont got. those who need to dont have shit 1/2 the time. anyway back to the music sharing thing ive said it before im sure as shit not giving tracks to some joe blow from clubplanet. i always share to REAL friends not some internet messageboard people, i rip new vinyl and copy cdrs every week to give out, do i tell most not to give shit out of course almost always. your jsut another cheap fuck who bitches about sharing whos nothing but spoiled fuck in the past few yrs w/ free music. oh whine to me next oh you cant buy the music on cd, well mr bigshot full of assets get a turntable and buy some vinyl. till then your just another cry baby whos gameless.

I'm sure you'll make it big in the DJ world. You'll be rolling in the dough soon enough just hang in there kid! I'm also sure your parents are really proud of you! You've made a bunch of friends over the Internet and became a DJ. What a trail you've blazed in life. You are the epitome of a 'WINNER"! I really wish I was like you... I've never even had the slighest interest to DJ... I'm more concerned with making money and enjoying life OUTSIDE bars/clubs/lounges every Thursday, Friday & Saturday unlike you.

Go ahead; you can have the last word...

I'm sure you'll make it big in the DJ world. You'll be rolling in the dough soon enough just hang in there kid! I'm also sure your parents are really proud of you! You've made a bunch of friends over the Internet and became a DJ. What a trail you've blazed in life. You are the epitome of a 'WINNER"! I really wish I was like you... I've never even had the slighest interest to DJ... I'm more concerned with making money and enjoying life OUTSIDE bars/clubs/lounges every Thursday, Friday & Saturday unlike you.

obviously your a dumb fuck who doesnt comprehend anything, i said "REAL friends not from an internet messageboard". i can see y you never got into djing u were tu busy beating off at weightlifting mags with ur man pyros dimas. for someone whos high and mighty and mature you sure talk alot of shit and plainly clueless too, ill see you on ur next post about sharing "tracks is caring" till then keep up on all the hot tracks with ur "dj" buddies. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

naw, never had a dup name on this board...

but my summer anthem choice of pretty posion will come true, i'm just sitting back and waiting.. when it hits, i'm gonna bump up my thread....

see you july 4th at the otters bar...

nah dood. thats a friday. july 5TH its on

i like sonique for this summer:tongue:

I really wish I was like you... I've never even had the slighest interest to DJ... I'm more concerned with making money and enjoying life OUTSIDE bars/clubs/lounges every Thursday, Friday & Saturday unlike you.

Wasn't gonna get involved but...

First off there is nothing wrong with being a DJ. And not everyone is capable of doing it properly...so just keep that in mind. And just because a person dj's does not mean that they don't have a life outside of that.

There is also nothing wrong with wanting to go out and have fun, dance, meet new people, whatever at a bar/club/ or lounge. And for most people it is simply escapism from the week, NOT their life. No one ever said it was (I also don't believe wakeup ever said that either). Never thought I'd be sticking up for you wakeup, but life is full of surprises.

Besides, the main focus on this board as it says at the top of the page IS clubplanet "nightlifestyle". So uh...it's kind of what we're supposed to be talking about on here.

Originally posted by sdeelite

Besides, the main focus on this board as it says at the top of the page IS clubplanet "nightlifestyle". So uh...it's kind of what we're supposed to be talking about on here.

And this forum is supposed to be "Music and Media"...so let's get back to talkin MUSIC ;)

Fliz