Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve Lounge DAVE SEAMAN & INFUSION "LIVE"

nervemaimi

Nerve Lounge in conjunction w/ Bliss recordings proudly presents

Friday, June 13th - international super star DJ

DAVE SEAMAN & special guests INFUSION "LIVE" AT NERVE (Friday, June 13th 2003)

Doors open 10pm............

6 year Bliss anniversary party

DJ's Jon cowan (bliss)

DJ roman ricardo ( roxy, tunnel, 1018, paradise garage)

night should be INSANE............6 YEARS TO THE DAY OF THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN COWAN/BLISS & SEAMAN .......TALK ABOUT KARMA

This event is NOT TO BE MISSED !!!!!!!

Space is limited so come early................

April 18 ... Jimmy Van M ... Nerve

May 09 ... Anthony Pappa ... Nerve

May 16 ... Layo & Bushwacka ... Nerve

May 30 ... Tony Humphries ... Nerve

june 13 ... Dave seaman & infusion "live" ...Nerve

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

damn, did not expect nerve to keep up with the great lineups they had during wmc, but with all the recent lineups they have announced im amazed. Keep it up nerve on giving life to friday nights. One more thing I know dave seaman is the big name on the 13th, but trust me infusion puts on a real show when they playing. You don't want to miss them.

Originally posted by vicman

infusion was fucking amazing at long night out/tronic treatment at level. hands down the best live act i've ever seen. left me --> :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

damn I missed that party, they changed the venue, but I didn't realize they had also changed the date... I was wandering around Level the next night wondering where the fXck is the tronic room ;(

Originally posted by eKiTeL

damn I missed that party, they changed the venue, but I didn't realize they had also changed the date... I was wandering around Level the next night wondering where the fXck is the tronic room ;(

yeah, it was supposed to be on thursday but it got changed to wednesday. i liked last years more than this year. kept running around the 4 rooms all night trying to get a glimps of everyone. marco bailey, christian varela & umek were fuckin' amazing.

Originally posted by vicman

infusion was fucking amazing at long night out/tronic treatment at level. hands down the best live act i've ever seen. left me --> :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It will be a pretty interesting experience ... can't wait ...

Vip :hat:

ah yes... bliss comes through once again! i love these therapy nights. :) infusion is well on their way to being the next underworld. if you saw them at conference, you know what i'm talking about! count me in for sure. not to mention my birthday is the next day on june 14. :tongue:

Originally posted by eKiTeL

Eric, they switched up the date and venue about a week prior to the show. We had all the updates @ the WMC Forum. I made sure to update it with the most current info

INFUSION!

hands down one of the best things going on in dance music. I can't wait to see them again. This will be my 3rd time!! :)

The energy these guys put out is amazing. Check out their remix of Shilon on Electrofly its fuckin SICK!

Originally posted by digital7

Eric, they switched up the date and venue about a week prior to the show. We had all the updates @ the WMC Forum. I made sure to update it with the most current info

don't worry, It was my mistake, I didn't bother to check that forum, but anyway it's not like I paid to get in so it's no huge loss, and the important thing now is that Infusion will be back..