Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Hump Day!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That's not a teabag. I thought a girl like you would know what teabagging was. :shaky:

Do tell. :shaky:Maybe I've been misled.

And btw - the html description for that smilie says "tbag" so maybe they've been misled too. :shaky: :shaky:

Double btw - what kind of girl am I? :shaky: :shaky: :shaky:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Do tell. :shaky: Maybe I've been misled.

And btw - the html description for that smilie says "tbag" so maybe they've been misled too. :shaky: :shaky:

I have no idea what those smileys are doing. To be a true teabag, the balls have to go in the mouth.

Double btw - what kind of girl am I? :shaky: :shaky: :shaky:

I have my ideas. :shaky:

tini... Cartman was going on the Polivich (sp - whatever he fucking name is...) show and it was about the out of control teens so that he could go to some amusement park... I think Butters won the first prize and Cartman decided if Butters could do it - he could to.... I want that sound byte though....

And to those of you that don't know it.... Cookie is a prim and proper gal...

the kind that go to an all girls school..... with short checkered skirts... and stockings and white blouses... AND...... excuse me..... I think I need to use the facilities now.... :tongue:

Originally posted by sauvee88

tini... Cartman was going on the Polivich (sp - whatever he fucking name is...) show and it was about the out of control teens so that he could go to some amusement park... I think Butters won the first prize and Cartman decided if Butters could do it - he could to.... I want that sound byte though....

I know, that's the same ep I'm talking about! :D

I believe it was a trip to the world's largest mini golf course :laugh:

Originally posted by sauvee88

And to those of you that don't know it.... Cookie is a prim and proper gal...

the kind that go to an all girls school..... with short checkered skirts... and stockings and white blouses... AND...... excuse me..... I think I need to use the facilities now.... :tongue:

attachment.php?postid=1422276