Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another thread for the GYM Enthusiasts...

elementx

Form best to worst which body parts are your most dreaded day at the gym to your most enjoyable day at the gym...

Here is how I feel about my days at the gym from best to worst...

1. Chest

2. Arms

3. Shoulders ( Shoulders and Back are actually equal )

4. Back

5. Legs ( Absolutely Dread this day. I feel like dropping dead following an intense leg day. )

I put arms as one category. But I actually train Bi's and Tri's on seperate days...

I didn't make stomach a category for myself cause I do it every other day. And cardio I do it on the days that I am not doing stomach. ( For the record I hate stomach and cardio )

...my best days are the days i actually get my ass to the gym...

...but seriously...i wont restart body parts until next week...it's been a couple of years...when i did "lift" though...i actually loved doing legs...i know...i'm weird...kinda like the fact that i like to iron clothes...always gotta be different...

Originally posted by phatman

...my best days are the days i actually get my ass to the gym...

...but seriously...i wont restart body parts until next week...it's been a couple of years...when i did "lift" though...i actually loved doing legs...i know...i'm weird...kinda like the fact that i like to iron clothes...always gotta be different...

Nah not wierd... I loved legs back in Highschool when I played football. But now leg days are tooooooo painful. :mad:

first and for most - the steam room

1. Shoulders and tri's

2. Chest and abs

3. Back and Bi's

4. legs

i hateeee legs...i almost throw up after each workout ..not cool man...fucking squats hurt my neck ...

and no more cardio since about a month now i used to really like that

I do a full body work out 2-3 times a week just to tone...I am only 17.4% bodyfat...so for a girl I dont need to work out too hard to tone. But I hate doing my shoulders b/c I have bad rotators/loose joints, so I do a lot to strengthen them....it kills sometimes!

favorite is definitely chest and tris. I just feel really good after this day. Back and bi's is ok, not the funnest cause my grip gets fuct after a few sets and i get calloused up pretty bad on my hands. I havent been doin legs for a while (yes i know thats not good but i havent had time to fit it in), shoulders are pretty fun for me to work but lately havent got to do them as much as i'd like to either (about every other week), its also pretty hard considering im using a college gym and its crowded as fuk all the time. OH well in the summer i'll do better cause the ymca wher i live is never crowded.

Originally posted by dillinger

favorite is definitely chest and tris. I just feel really good after this day. Back and bi's is ok, not the funnest cause my grip gets fuct after a few sets and i get calloused up pretty bad on my hands. I havent been doin legs for a while (yes i know thats not good but i havent had time to fit it in), shoulders are pretty fun for me to work but lately havent got to do them as much as i'd like to either (about every other week), its also pretty hard considering im using a college gym and its crowded as fuk all the time. OH well in the summer i'll do better cause the ymca wher i live is never crowded.

Use wrist wraps when doing back... It helps lift heavier weight because your forearms and bi's and not stressing out as quick and you are putting more attention to your back. They are a great help...

oh good..another gym thread :)

i hope there will be another one

i don't like going to the gym for any body part. after 5 yrs, it becomes something one must do for vanity and health reasons vs something I once enjoyed.

1. Legs best

2. abdomen

3. Arms /shoulders worst

4. elliptical cardio, back of quadriceps thing

my absolute fav thing to do in the gym is swim.

Originally posted by elementx

Form best to worst which body parts are your most dreaded day at the gym to your most enjoyable day at the gym...

1. Chest

2. Arms

4. Back

5. Legs ( Absolutely Dread this day. I feel like dropping dead following an intense leg day. )

I put arms as one category. But I actually train Bi's and Tri's on seperate days...

I didn't make stomach a category for myself cause I do it every other day. And cardio I do it on the days that I am not doing stomach. ( For the record I hate stomach and cardio )

Originally posted by elementx

1. Chest

2. Arms

4. Back

Chest, Back, Stomach, Arms, Legs...

I can't stand doing legs because i do so many exercises that i do just drop dead at home for a few mins...i LOVE cardio & stress different parts each day...

i also hurt when i am doin triceps because they are my weakest muscle...

I love doing biceps, chest & abs...i love the pain you feel in your tummy after the gym cuz it's all hard & everything :D

I feel the worst and best at the same time. Every Wed. I do a total body workout with weights for 1 straight hour.......afterwards I want to die....but the pain makes me feel good about myself.

I like how I feel after abs too........The thing I dread though is my arms/shoulders. They are so weak that they are practically burning and feel like Jello after a few minutes.

The easiest is my cardio workout....45 minutes on the treadmill, not so bad.