Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You people make post whoring at work impossible!!!

elementx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cessy

so what are you doing? u still at work? and is it me or is cp acting up? for the last 2 days its taking me forever to do anything on this thing!

CP has been slow all day... :cuss: And today was pretty slow in the office. So it pissed me off...

Originally posted by elementx

Hey hun... How you doing today???

hey sweety im ok, actually im really happy today, the painters finally finished my room so i am back in my new room, happy as a clam..lol...oh and i tried to get onto ie from aol but ever since that ass**** f*cked around with my sn i was not able to post on cp thru almost anything i could only post from my parents computer in my dads room and that was a pain and i still have no clue why and after pming dave over and over again with no reply i just got sick of trying and made up a new name.. hehe...hope u had a nice though,

Originally posted by cessy

hey sweety im ok, actually im really happy today, the painters finally finished my room so i am back in my new room, happy as a clam..lol...oh and i tried to get onto ie from aol but ever since that ass**** f*cked around with my sn i was not able to post on cp thru almost anything i could only post from my parents computer in my dads room and that was a pain and i still have no clue why and after pming dave over and over again with no reply i just got sick of trying and made up a new name.. hehe...hope u had a nice though,

That sucks... :(

Originally posted by Codica3

Why the hell wasn't the game on the YES network today? :confused:

I don't know. It shoulda been on the YES... That is what the calendar is showing... :confused: It was on some channel or another cause I watched a little of it before... :confused:

Originally posted by elementx

I tried that. But I bore myself... :laugh:

ooo - :worry: ya gotta work on that. it's essential in life to know how to entertain yourself. get a project, say, for instance, trying to make the "running man" look cool.