Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Company B's reviw

Originally posted by kostaP

Thank you for coming Im glad you had a good time. You should def. introduce yourself next time.

BTW last night you had half as many people as you did last week, so with this you think you gain the temerity to come on here and say fuck you that you had 200 people. OK if that makes you feel like the big bad man you think you are more power to you.

But next week when your numbers take a dip or in three or four weeks when your party is over because school is out you can look in the the mirror and say fuck you because you should feel like a dick. Start working on an excuse now for the summer for when school gets out and your party dies so you dont have to stress for a few days.

I'm still waiting for you to "knock my head off" so whenever youre ready let me know if you got the balls to say any of this shit to my face.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering what I'd do if I were balding at such a young age? Don't worry, I hear the rogain is workin out great for ya? Befor e it slips my mind, I think you should stop sticking your hand in the registers at some of these venues you work for. Or is your your drug problem still out of hand;-(

Keep talkin shit , I think it'll make for a more inteersting confrontation....and there will be a confrontaion...later buddy

Originally posted by vixengirly

Kosta~ thats some shit!!!!! i wouldnt be surprised...i would never join a soroity...not even at ramapo....those girls are nasty!!! lemme guess which one though?? SDT, or D phi E?

They called SDT STD instead.

Originally posted by vibethursdays

how does it feel to be bald at such a young age? Don't worry the rogain workin out great for ya? by the way, I think you should stop sticking your hand in the registers at soime of these the venues you work at. Or is your your drug problem still out of hand;-(

Keep tlakin shit , I think it'll make for more intersting confrontation....and there will be a confrontaion...later buddy

Ready for the response dick...

Bald yes at 25 never tried Rogaine.

You ever have a brain tumor at 21. You ever go through a year of radiation therapy No, I didnt think so. My hair will never grow back. I accept that fact and personally like my head bald.

2. Sticking my hanbd in registers...umm as the manager counting cash. Never stole from any club and you can call all my former bosses and theyll tell you the same.

3. Drug problem. No drug problem but I am man enough to admit I've had my day in the sun and yeah I've done drugs.

Anything else??

And you know what This will make for a very entertaining confrontation. Lemme guess Stephen Lyons is sitting on the phone with you trying to feed you bullshit information because I bashed his teen nights and fired him from promoting so now you two loser can sit together and try and come up with things. Keep em comn buddy.

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

yo ive PERSONALLY seen Dennis beat the shit out of some guy at Co B's for touchin his girl and startin shit.......so i wouldnt talk shit bout him

Great promoter beats his customers.

His girlfriends a hoe thats slept with some of his friends....Oh Dennis you didnt know that one did you. Well, I'll just keep diggin up the dirt on you buddy. I heard she sucks a mean cock.:laugh:

I am not a promoter but today I want to act like Don King. At least if its a promoter might as well be the highest paid. So lets set this up..

Venue: Taj in A.C.

Date: ASAP

Pay Day: about $5, a free beer, and an end to this bull shit that

keeps consuming the message boards. And I'll even

throw in an all expense paid night to Scores, and a nice

hooker!

Ticket Price: $10 w/ an open bar from 9-10!

* NJ State Boxing commission rules: No standing 8, you can't be saved by the bell in any rounds, including hte 12th and final round. 8oz gloves.

ENOUGH OF THE BULLSHIT - THERE ARE 59 REPLY'S TO THIS SHIT!