Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please pray for .......

Two police officers were shot last night in NJ. One was killed in the line of duty and the other officer is in critical condition. I know one of these police officers personally. Please pray for their family and friends. Tonight it was a senseless crime.

:( :( :( :( :(

My grandfather was a Paterson police officer for 25 years. My cousin is a Paterson police officer also.

I live in Clifton, where the officer who is in critical condition is from. My next door neighbor is also a police officer and I have 2 more that live in my neighborhood. My prayers are with their families.

I just hope they catch the pieces of shit that did this.

Oh my goodness. Mary Ann was a nice girl. Real tough. If I had a dime for every time she pulled me over for something when I was in high School and let me go (she was good friends with my oldest brother).

What is this world coming to? Fucking scumbags in this area, I swear to God...

.....here's what i know......my dad is a clifton detective so i came home last night.....around 2am..and he still wasn't home...right now he is on a 4-midnight schedule....anyways....asked my mom where he was and she told me an officer was shot.........woke up this morning and saw him on the news.......now it's 5:45 and he is still at work...going on his like 26th hour.......from what my mom knows.....3 guys stole a car in clifton and drove it ending up in fairlawn....one was caught....then i am guessing during whatever procedures where going on the other 2 jumped out and shot ...wounding a male clifton cop twice and sadly killing the femle cop.......then...these douche bags jumped in the fairlawn cop car and took off......i think the 2nd guy was caught and as of now the other psycho isn't................again...this is relayed to me through my mom...so don't hold me on anything.......just pretty much what i know.....

I just spoke to my next door neighbor. He said that as the two police officers were trying to put handcuffs on one of the suspects, he started shooting at them and when they were down, he jumped in the police car and sped off with one of the other suspects. The third suspect ran and they caught him. As of right now, the other 2 are still on the loose.

Brian you said it in a few posts back--

ANIMALS is what they are

and ppl that treat OTHER PPL like this should be

justified LIKE ANIMALS

IMO they are like a truely sik horse

and shot be put out of OUR missery

:mad:

i take offence to what the mind of someone like that does to other innocents

Sorry Brian

" if u miss interperret me on this"

but as one person has just sent me an IM askin how come i didnt post the according "my thoughts and prayers" as the others heve...

i dont want to have anyone get me wrong on this-

but im

just not the praying type----(personal)

well? at least it is in my thoughts