Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more Acosta at Spi....

picottofan

Originally posted by livin42nite

I don't think nerve is acota's type of place to play, nothing against nerve its just acosta seems to only play at huge clubs such as spi,space,crobar,maze. Nerve is more for the intimate sound which I don't think acosta fits the profile for.

First off :

lol...only big clubs? Just because he likes to perform to huge audiences doesnt mean he never plays at small venues..they just never book him. :idea: Evidently you never heard of the George Acosta from Shadow Lounge :idea:

Secondly:

Until someone working for the club says it...or the flyers discontinue...George will stay at Spiclub. He loves the venue and the vibe...and he is there under contract anyways for a weekly residency. I know a few people who actively work for the club and all of my contacts say the same thing: George is not leaving.

So if anyone else that works for the club that wants to shed some light on this...feel free to do so :D

Hello Everyone,

To confirm the rumor that Goerge Acosta will be ending his residency this Saturday April 19th, 2003..yes its correct, due to his diary demand for this up coming summer show dates we apologies for this.

Please stay tuned to this website for future dates.

Yes to answer the other Question...we have been offered a few things but nothing will be confirmed anytime soon.

We really apreciate all the support .

The website will be updated shortly with the simmer european tour.

all the best

Frank

• 11 months later...