Clubplanet Nightlife Community

French Connection (FCUK)

Originally posted by snappy139

Please... FCUK is almost as played out as A/X.. everyone already has it and it's even worse when someone else you see out has the same shit on........ too mainstream...

the FCUK tee's you see clones wearing all over the place aren't the only things they sell there... you can find some really great stuff... besides, logo branded stuff from anywhere sucks... although, there is a girls logo tee i like, just cause i love what it says and it's subtle logo flashing... it's not as generic as the rest of them:

533.jpg

if you can't read it, it says "i may not be totally perfect... but there are parts of me that are fcukin' excellent"

these tops are cute too:

g503.jpg670.jpg

Originally posted by snappy139

Please... FCUK is almost as played out as A/X.. everyone already has it and it's even worse when someone else you see out has the same shit on........ too mainstream...

gotta agree wit u....too many people are rockin FCUK shirts...they were hot at first but are pretty over now.....and all the rest of FC's clohes for guys suck....the only hot things they carried were the word shirts and hats

im still lovin AX tho....heheh:cool:

I don't think FCUK is played out. I think cause we're all in the club scene, and in the club scene it's probably played out. BUT WHAT THE FUCK ISN'T PLAYED OUT THERE? HATS, SUNGLASSES, STEROIDS, DRUGS, CHEESY MUSIC, JEANS, SNEAKERS, HAIR STYLES BLAH BLAH BLAH....... you name it, it's played out, and were all guilty of it. You can't escape it. I think if you step out of the club scene, it's very much not played out. Outside of clubs, I see like 1 person a week wearing a FCUK shirt, if that. I love FCUK, I love the little sayings on there shirts, well maybe just some of them. I think the cut of the shirts are really nice, for me they are at least. I'm wearing a FCUK shirt right now. :)

I really love FCUK. I mean yea, so many people have their logo shirts, but if you like it wear it. Don't let the amount of people that also have it stop you form having it. I personally don't have any logo FCUK shirts, but I have a few nice items from them which have a great fit and I love. I have this trenchcoat from FCUK and absolutly love it!!