Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUEL ....kids and druggies??

sgtfury

I spoke with Fuel's management today regarding this weekend and it was reported to me that management was not pleased with the seemingly large crowd that showed up on friday and saturday..Fuel stated that Trance music will not be played anymore in the club due to the crowd that trance music attracts is a "bunch of kids and druggies" ....David Padilla has resigned from Fuel as of wednesday. When asked what kind of music will be played, I was told "dance music" .......I cant seem to get that "kids and druggies" thing out of my head..

Nolimit > Yes, we should all be “sophisticated “ dance connoisseurs like you. Come on bro; who the F**k cares if people listen to trance. I am curious to find out; what you define as candy trance?? Trance is a form of dance music many people; not only in Miami enjoy.

Free your mind bro……..

With reference to Fuel. All I can say is how Bizarre …….

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm12.gif

Damn Nolimit!!

you just tell it like it is.....

LETS CUT THE CHEESE IN 2001 smile.gif

I like trance (John Digweed, Nick Warren, Darren Emerson etc..) I just cant stand that cheesy german stuff frown.gif

ID RATHER HOUSE ANY DAY THOUGH smile.gif

BTW:I dont think thats good PR for Fuel, last week they were all for trance with their resident being David Padilla, now in only week 2 theyve totally changed their tune.They better get their concept straight because there is just too much competition to be flip-flopping...especially with those guys down the street......

kids and druggies? ridiculous!, so what are they going to do know? probably close.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do it, and how well you do it." --- "Don't let people bring you down, just shrug it off and dick slap them."

C'mon, D - give trance a chance!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I think Trance music is the king of music, I love the Trance music I love the glowsticks and the vicks vaporrub (for colds too) I love the Trance 200 BPM and also when it is mixed up with a little bit of hip hop and Salsa and Merengue, I love the trance music and the tikiti tikiti tikiti tikiti tikiti tikiti sound that it makes. I love that power 96 and Y-100 play it all the time and I'm cool now cause I love the tikiti tikiti trance sound and glowsticks and the guy that spins that thing around and around to the tikiti tikiti tikiti and it says ROLLIN… its so cool man trance is so cool it is king of the clubs and of the radio now too..And oh man blowing up to the bullet in the gun song, WOW man bullet in the gun and Power 96 and Trance I love it man I,m so cool.

And Gorge Acosta is the king of all DJs in the universe, man he bangs me up, what is power 96 waiting for, why doesn't he do the lunch mix with the tikiti tikiti tikiti tikiti sound of trance like that new song bullet in the gun..WOW man blowing up to the bullet in the gun song..And who cares about the groove I can move the hand back and forth and point at the DJ to the tikiti tikiti tikiti sound and look cool right, with my sunglasses on..Man trance is king of musics man. I'm blowing up here man wheeew…

And I know musics too man, I now am 22 and have been a clubber for over 2 years now man I know the scene man and Trance is king (tikiti tikiti tikiti tikiti, that is the cool sound) I know I am an educated clubber..Trance is king man even in all the sweet 15s partys it rules now, the kids know what is cool man and Trance is really cool , and when you mix it up with a little reggae and cumbia and bachata like in the 15s then you really blow up man..

Sounds like a rumour to me...i don't think any club would make a statement like that. Sure, most places down here don't want kids and druggies, but they say it in other ways, dress codes, high cover, etc...someone call up Fuel with a tape recorder and post a sample of what they say...I'd do it but I don't even have a tape deck anymore (CD-R, and I'm not sure how i'd plumb in my pc to my phone to record sound..)

Um; I think this is called sarcasm...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Nightlife Advertising invites you to Crobar for Mardi Gras Party on Friday Feb 23.

OPEN BAR and FREE VIP ADMISSION for our Members Only.

Contact us if you plan to attend this party and we will send you an Invitation for you and your guest.

With the compliments of NIGHTLIFE ADVERTISING Inc.

I am sending you the link to get your invitation. www.nightlifeadvertising.com/crobar/formcrobar.htm

This invitation will allow you to get Free Admission and a wristband

For OPEN BAR.

One Invitation per person so contact us by email to let us know how many you

need or use our Email to Friend Feature and we will send them the invitation

on your behalf.

Archived