Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbers, Ravers, both??

In regards to what someone said about drunks,fighting, picking up etc. I find this representative of the era. In the mid 90's good clubs(see Arena) were all about the vibe and dancingAND looking good. Alot of the people who bring the non-dancing/bad vibe never went to clubs back then and wouldnt have been let in. I grew up w/ NJ guidos & they never went to clubs back in the day. Now they do.

Sorry man, I took it you wrong way :confused:

Originally posted by richiemarvisi

I grew up in the fort Lee area, so the city was literally right there and staring us in the face every day. I dont know where in Jersey youre from, but being that close leaves you with no desire to seek out many other venues besides NYC venues. Sure there were lots of house parties etc. around my way and to be truthful, I never really knew any ravers in my hood(Englewood Cliffs-Union City) The closest thing to a rave i ever went to was a party thrown in a wharehouse in Paterson. The crowd was your general mix from that area wich covered the spectrum, but no glowsticks or trance music.

clubs only.

i avoid raves since from what I saw:

far more drugs and more ppl < 21.

raves usually have more arrests, security checks, hassles.

ravers usually have sloppy dirty clothing and they dont' take baths. all that plur this plur that...yet they break into peoples cars and steal from them...hypocrites

way more glowsticks

i like some form of hygeine and proper clothing.

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

Hey i was just browsing around on here...

Do you guys go to clubs, raves, both? associate yourselves with raves or clubs? just wonderin

wanted to say whats up.. im rachael from ny. i only go to a club if there is a banging partie there..otherwise i go to raves

Just because a party is held somewhere outside of a club... or "rave djs" are spinning at a club... or there are a lot of "ravers" in attendance... does not mean it is a "rave." I don't know if such a thing exists anymore. If it does... someone, please, share the wealth!!!

Originally posted by nyckitty69

clubs only.

i avoid raves since from what I saw:

far more drugs and more ppl < 21.

raves usually have more arrests, security checks, hassles.

ravers usually have sloppy dirty clothing and they dont' take baths. all that plur this plur that...yet they break into peoples cars and steal from them...hypocrites

way more glowsticks

i like some form of hygeine and proper clothing.

...your statements are beyond stupid...