Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Dont Understand Men

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eternitygirl

If your faithful, honest, interesting, love to have fun, know how to have a good time, responsible(blah,blah,blah)---then how can a guy still give u shit!!!!!!!!! Do guys just always have to have full control of all situations and maybe find something to fight about because they maybe dont no what the hell they want---well i am sooooooo sick of it --relationships are to stressful. All the good times are great but whats the point if u end up enemies in the end????

Does anyone understand????:mad:

STOP YOUR COMPLAINING, YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by ccinoone

COOK, and be willing to swallow.:D

thats funny as hell.

A girl can't sweat a guy too much. Dont always say yes if we ask you to hang out. But when your with us be real sweet and make us feel like we are the only penises in your life. Than be a bitch once and a while but at the end have some makeup sex to calm everything down.

Turnoffs- excessive flirting with other penises in front of

talking about ex boyfriends. never do it.

crying.

IMO ... the girl was just venting ... trying to get something that fustrated her off her chest ... she didnt mention any names or anything ... just venting .. i dont think she should be yelled at because of that ..... she didnt say anything personal ...

Badass:

Just like you know who is your best friend ...She is my best friend ... but that doesnt mean i am gonna come on here and start going off on the topic b/c its none of my business .....

Just my opinon

Anyway -Eternitygirl guys are a lost cause dont try and understand them youll just lose your mind ... do whats right for you

Originally posted by jennijugs

Anyway -Eternitygirl guys are a lost cause dont try and understand them youll just lose your mind ... do whats right for you

Alrightythen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious??????????The only cause ever lost is trying to understand woman.

Hungry & horney..................If were not in the mood for sex, go in the kitchen and makes us a steak!!! If were not hungry, blow us!!!Simple formula, I think most woman figured that out back in the caveman days:laugh:

Now woman on the other hand......................impossible to figure out!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Alrightythen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious??????????The only cause ever lost is trying to understand woman.

Hungry & horney..................If were not in the mood for sex, go in the kitchen and makes us a steak!!! If were not hungry, blow us!!!Simple formula, I think most woman figured that out back in the caveman days:laugh:

Now woman on the other hand......................impossible to figure out!!!

.....well....considering most of u only have enough blood to control ONE head at a time.....it's no wonder u have trouble figuring ANYTHING out!.....:tongue:

Sticky ;

first of all JP says hi !

Secondly dont try and act all macho on here ... everyone knows your not like that

Ok, you got me:( Can't I live a lie once in a while and try to pretend Im cool??????Geez louise!!!!

but you know Im right:tongue: There is some truth to my statment for most men at least...................

Honest answer:

Spend less time trying to figure others out and more time understanding & loving yourself!!!Once you got that everything else falls into place and the rest doesnt really matter:D

is that better Jenni???

Spend less time trying to figure others out and more time understanding & loving yourself!!!Once you got that everything else falls into place and the rest doesnt really matter:D

is that better Jenni???

ok but make sure you don't love yourself too much, cause then you will end up like me, never able to keep them

1. never try and change someone. You have no right to do so, they are not and object of posession that can be changed. Worry about yourself

2. the issue of trust is very important. You have to trust your mate and be trust-worthy to your mate. problem today is not many people out there are trustworthy

3. CONTROL!!!!!! FUCK YOU noone should have control in a relationship!! The minute you try and control someones life the relationship is doomed for failure. Builds resentment & hatred in the end!!

4. Most important to me like I said before............................Love yourself(not in a conceded way) cause if you dont you'll find it hard to accept love from others or may mistake it for a need. Dont get me wrong we all need love, but not to be dependent of it............................

1. never try and change someone. You have no right to do so, they are not and object of posession that can be changed. Worry about yourself

2. the issue of trust is very important. You have to trust your mate and be trust-worthy to your mate. problem today is not many people out there are trustworthy

3. CONTROL!!!!!! FUCK YOU noone should have control in a relationship!! The minute you try and control someones life the relationship is doomed for failure. Builds resentment & hatred in the end!!

4. Most important to me like I said before............................Love yourself(not in a conceded way) cause if you dont you'll find it hard to accept love from others or may mistake it for a need. Dont get me wrong we all need love, but not to be dependent of it............................

I agree 100,000% with those 4 statements!!!

IMO ... the girl was just venting ... trying to get something that fustrated her off her chest ... she didnt mention any names or anything ... just venting .. i dont think she should be yelled at because of that ..... she didnt say anything personal ...

Badass:

Just like you know who is your best friend ...She is my best friend ... but that doesnt mean i am gonna come on here and start going off on the topic b/c its none of my business .....

Just my opinon

Jenny now you are talking like an idiot............. I am not gonna argue on this board about my best friends and his EX or whatever they are

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I hope this is not referring to the most honest, standup guy, and best thing you ever had in your life (???????????????).........

YES... HE IS TRUE TO ME AND A STAND UP GUY-IM NOT TALKING SHIT . BUT THERE ARE THINGS THAT EITHER U DONT NO OR UNDERSTAND. HE IS THE NICEST GUY AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIS FRIENDS, ITS JUST THAT THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. I JUST WISH WE DIDNT ARGUE AND DISAGREE ON SO MUCH, LATELY- IT JUST SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

YES... HE IS TRUE TO ME AND A STAND UP GUY-IM NOT TALKING SHIT . BUT THERE ARE THINGS THAT EITHER U DONT NO OR UNDERSTAND. HE IS THE NICEST GUY AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIS FRIENDS, ITS JUST THAT THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. I JUST WISH WE DIDNT ARGUE AND DISAGREE ON SO MUCH, LATELY- IT JUST SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

This is a request from the person you are all talking about... This will be the last post.. He asked me for everyone to drop this shit and mind their own fucking business....

So drop this shit now....

Good bye

Eternity - Chicken you sound so :(

Badass - Come on now turkey sammich you have proven your loyality for your friend time and time again by defending no need to jump on this poor chicken because she is stressed. If she is stress its becasue she obviously does care and respects the person at hand. There are always going to be issues in a love relationship that you as a friend may never come across in your relationship with him as a friend . Same goes for her there are things that she will do and not do correctly that her friends will never get to see. Being a friend to some one and being a partner to someone sometimes alters our personality and decisions.

Na Mean wit yur SMASHED UP TOES.

Ps. I think eternity girl has a sincere heart kind dont need to know to much about her to see that shine through and you know what the same goes for MR. X. Two people that dont know as well as all of you but have been nice to me just because that is there nature. Very special quality in this day when people can be so rude and fake. I really hope they see those pretty qualites about each other and can work those small things out. It is so worth fighting for someone you really love cause life really isnt the same once that person isn there anymore.

;

Pss. nobody get mad at me just my opinion :)

Originally posted by stardo

Eternity - Chicken you sound so :(

Badass - Come on now turkey sammich you have proven your loyality for your friend time and time again by defending no need to jump on this poor chicken because she is stressed. If she is stress its becasue she obviously does care and respects the person at hand. There are always going to be issues in a love relationship that you as a friend may never come across in your relationship with him as a friend . Same goes for her there are things that she will do and not do correctly that her friends will never get to see. Being a friend to some one and being a partner to someone sometimes alters our personality and decisions.

Na Mean wit yur SMASHED UP TOES.

Ps. I think eternity girl has a sincere heart kind dont need to know to much about her to see that shine through and you know what the same goes for MR. X. Two people that dont know as well as all of you but have been nice to me just because that is there nature. Very special quality in this day when people can be so rude and fake. I really hope they see those pretty qualites about each other and can work those small things out. It is so worth fighting for someone you really love cause life really isnt the same once that person isn there anymore.

;

thank u sweetie... i appreciate u understanding where i am comming from. i really mean no harm!!- expecially to someone i love in a very special way.

Funny thing about this thread is no names were mentioned!! It was a general topic brought up for discussion..........and a very good discussion at that, but some people made it a little obvious as to who or what this was about!!!!!!!

Good job CP secrecy at its best!!

Funny thing about this thread is no names were mentioned!! It was a general topic brought up for discussion..........and a very good discussion at that, but some people made it a little obvious as to who or what this was about!!!!!!!

Good job CP secrecy at its best!!

:rolleyes: get back in bed sick boy

OK FUCKER read my post that should the the last post..... Eternitygirl, Stardo and Sticky why the fuck are you guys going on with this ...

I am in a bad fucking mood I am going to the hospital after work I think I broke both of my toes....

So drop this mother fucking thread

This is the END............ Bitches & Hoes