Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for Long Island

this is like the old 'which came first debate': the chicken or the egg?

the long island clubs only suck b/c the people that go to them generally dont know jack shit about music, and are there to stare at asses (not that I dont partake occasionally myself, but let's not get off topic). any musically inclined promoter who tries to throw parties on Long Island usually fails, because the trend has been set in stone that the city is 10x better. If you book the same dj's that are playing at arc or centro to play at mirage, how do you think it would do?

Blu only opened on saturday now, and to tell u the truth u dont want to go there, a very weird crowed goes there, it seems evrybody floked over to mirage now, Which i dont no why, yes its the biggest club on LI, yes there some hotties there, but is that all worth the bullshit of waiting over a hour on line every week(yes even the girls), drink waterdown drinks and listen to KTU fresh beats, If u want to hear emotional rollercoaster, love at first sight,sound of violence,my love is your love,through the rain, and all your other KTu hits be my guest go there cause thats what i heard last week. im done with mirage, the summer almost here and im heading east

The only time you should be Coming out here to go clubbing is the summer for the Hamptons.

Last year wasnt too great out here but it was still a BLAST!!!

Mirage is your best bet. A bunch of my cousins and uncles went out to Blu last saturday for a Bachelor party...they all left and went to Mirage...that tells you something huh?

Long Island is for Drinking at an Over-sized bar that they call a club, paying too much to get in, hanging out with the "thugs" and drinkin beer.

...or...then theres Mirage.

Cyberia Fridays is still good. Ive been going there for the past few weeks. Nothing Crazy, pretty good looking crowd, Music is a mix (its Long Island, we understand the music sucks here already). You cant go out to the city everyweekend.

I hope this was some kind of help.

Tek