Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got promoted today...

Ronin

you didn't say exactly what store you work in. please let us in on that!!!

but hey, don't complain about RGIS; my store has inventory on sunday and RGIS isn't coming this quarter. we have to do it all ourselves, and our schedules were all worked out so that that bullshit work isn't even overtime pay :mad: :mad: :mad: . (2-10 on a sunday :no: )

Originally posted by weyes

but hey, don't complain about RGIS; my store has inventory on sunday and RGIS isn't coming this quarter. we have to do it all ourselves, and our schedules were all worked out so that that bullshit work isn't even overtime pay

ouchh!!! :(

But ya know. . .you'd probably get it done quicker than they ever will. . .inventory was scheduled from 5-9am for them. . .they stayed till 3pm because one of them had the bright idea to go over racks TWICE!!!! :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by clubkat

ouchh!!! :(

But ya know. . .you'd probably get it done quicker than they ever will. . .inventory was scheduled from 5-9am for them. . .they stayed till 3pm because one of them had the bright idea to go over racks TWICE!!!! :blown: :blown:

it's true; we did it in at least half the time and didn't make a mess of the store. i had thought inventory would be really hard, judging by the number of mistakes they made during last quarter's; now i know that they're just ridiculously incompetent!!!