Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what havent you tried in bed yet but want to?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I have never been tied up, I think that would be fun,

3some is also on my list ,

candle wax, whippings, finger in my ass,

and many more I just cant think of right now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by i3itch

I wanna be manhandled already... I've always been the one to seduce the guy and be in charge... I want to be dominated

:whip2::rock:

you're in luck cause thats my favorite! i love to dominate and take control. I love to everything about it.

i've done just about everything i could want to in bed, but not all with the same person.

some of the things i have cared to do (threesomes, serious bdsm, for example) i don't need or want to do again.

however, there are some things i've yet to do OUT of bed which i probably will do some time in the future. :]

Originally posted by wideskies

however, there are some things i've yet to do OUT of bed which i probably will do some time in the future. :]

WTF!!!

Say it!!

don't tease us like that

...and don't tease me like that especially since i just saw u few days ago (which btw was good seein u again haha)

:):cool::D

well the guy i was/am seeing and I were talking about this.

There aren't many things we haven't done...but, one thing we'd both like to try is him going down on me after he's come inside me.

Tasting one another is so fucking awesome! And when you taste each other together......awww yea! :lickit:

Originally posted by quoth

WTF!!!

Say it!!

don't tease us like that

...and don't tease me like that especially since i just saw u few days ago (which btw was good seein u again haha)

:):cool::D

oh, like sneaking in sexual stuff in public (parks, on nice days, etc). i haven't done much of that, but then again i'm not really interested in exhibitionism so i don't attempt to be sexual in public when there's much of a chance of being spied on.

which reminds me, hehe, of an incident in central park i once had.

a lover and i were kissing and stuff (nothing indecent; no clothing came off) for a few hours and came to realize that an old rabbi had been watching us and rubbing his crotch. we had no idea how long he'd been there! we actually got up and left after that... and a few minutes later noticed he had gotten up and was walking around the perimeter of the park... perhaps looking for new "victims!"

:yuck:

Originally posted by marcid21

There aren't many things we haven't done...but, one thing we'd both like to try is him going down on me after he's come inside me.

Tasting one another is so fucking awesome! And when you taste each other together......awww yea! :lickit:

Oh man, that is so hot... it's like when a guy kissed you after he came in your mouth, only ten times sexier than that... :drunk:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ladyshady

another chick

and she better be fucking hot

you make mine come true and I ll make yours come true... even swap

Guest gabo

find me a hot brunette with sick eyes and we'll blindfold u..and see what happens...

hmmmmm I might have a few girls in mind for that... can I be the one who does the tieing and blindfolding?

Guest gabo

i love it when a man takes control

thats good, I love taking control... now come here so I can start you off with some spankings.:D