Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what havent you tried in bed yet but want to?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cintron

a little full of ourselves today, aren't we?

Phats, i hear ya. I might need a manual since I forgot the steps.

shhhhhhh youll ruin everything. she doesnt know I am a pervert yet.:D:tongue:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cintron

cat's out of the bag now...

midas well fuck it before it runs away ;)

I think it ran away already

Originally posted by xxzambran0xx

i would like to bang a girl up her ass................... its just a fantasy.......... prob wont happen cause i here girls dont like it...................... is that true??????

...lol....how old are u??

I'm curious to try another girl, but it seems so hard to meet others who are willing.

When I'm out clubbing girls seem so unapproachable to even ask "are you waiting for the bathroom" much less to try and seduce them, I noticed this especially in Jersey clubs.

Originally posted by brandy76

When I'm out clubbing girls seem so unapproachable to even ask "are you waiting for the bathroom" much less to try and seduce them, I noticed this especially in Jersey clubs.

You've *definitely* been going to the wrong clubs then...

Guest gabo

I'm curious to try another girl, but it seems so hard to meet others who are willing.

Ive also always wanted to do it with a girl... maybe one of these days it will finally happen.

Tastyt, which clubs are the "right" ones???

Well, my main hangout these days is Arc... but I've never had any problems approaching women, for whatever reason, at any clubs in NY. It's a good idea to avoid anyone who looks like she has a stick wedged firmly in her bottom, but everyone else is usually friendly. IDK... there are usually lots of cute chicks around to flirt with... I can't really say how many of them would take it to the next level, I'm very taken and am not going that route... but it's a start, right?

Originally posted by xxzambran0xx

im a senior in HS...........lol...(im 18).......................thats exactly why i said what i said.........................sorry...... im prob the youngest person who posted...................

...lol....i wasn't tryin to break your balls.......well...ok...maybe a little..........but it was a very cute innocent remark.........anyways...too attempt to answer your question........rear entry can be taboo for some girls to talk about...and my guess is you are not gonna run across any young girls who are willing to try.....as you get older and are more comfortable and are with girls who are more comfortable.....it tends to be less of a horrific thing lol.......although some may never let you...and others may...but still feel it's taboo to talk about........uhh...did that make ANY sense!

its ok............ i didnt feel ofended............ you were smart enough to realize that i was barely legal...............................lol............ and about what you said.............yeah it makes sense.........girls dont want to talk about it......... but i do know a few that have done it........ but even tho........ they still dont talk about it........................thanxxx for answering!!!:D;)

Originally posted by tastyt

but I've never had any problems approaching women, for whatever reason, at any clubs in NY.

This is VERY true.

I once witnessed tastyt palm a pair of cantelope sized titties, just like a basketball.

Damn...and i thought i was blunt with women???

Originally posted by misk

...lol....i wasn't tryin to break your balls.......well...ok...maybe a little..........but it was a very cute innocent remark.........anyways...too attempt to answer your question........rear entry can be taboo for some girls to talk about...and my guess is you are not gonna run across any young girls who are willing to try.....as you get older and are more comfortable and are with girls who are more comfortable.....it tends to be less of a horrific thing lol.......although some may never let you...and others may...but still feel it's taboo to talk about........uhh...did that make ANY sense!

What Misk is tryin to say is that while in H.S. she never thought she would get it in the brown star... However, as time passed became a trooper and took one for the team;)

sorry the main point in her story is keep tryin cause you never know when they will say YES:D