Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any fans of hardstyle out here?

Tune In Wednesday night from 9:30-1:30am for the "Hard Onez" with DJN3ck on MetroMixRadio.com

Nuff said.

Qwest.

Originally posted by l3ftonm3

Just seeing if anyone else feels the harder style of things...

Any Lady Dana fans out there?? Or people who have listened to any Qlimax performers?

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

^^ YES! Lady Dana is amazing. I have several downloads from Qlimax. I like Hardstyle, but I like Nu-style better is more danceable and less repetitive.

yah somethings are repetitive, but lately ive been hearing a lot of tracks that are only a good 3 min long but have sick beats and one liners that just get me going then flow into the next hard hittin bass line.... its good driving music, especially loud n hard when driving through the city and the traffic...

Originally posted by l3ftonm3

yah ive been wondering the same thing and hope she would make a trip over here, just keep pressing her on her webpage and maybe she will consider lookin into it...

Hardstyle is too fast [bpm's] for the B&T crowd, and too noisy for the elitist brooklyn/manhattan crowd..so unfortunately, i don't think it will ever catch on here.

i went to amsterdam, and they have big parties there every weekend. If you ever visit, check out a local smoke shop called Popeye's for flyers.

Originally posted by pangelid

Hardstyle is too fast [bpm's] for the B&T crowd, and too noisy for the elitist brooklyn/manhattan crowd..so unfortunately, i don't think it will ever catch on here.

Believe it or not - Exit was like the Hardstyle capitol of New York, at least while the imagine team was running fridays....

the red room had hardstyle everynight, although im not sure it was meant to be that way, because many of those dj's were just playing the tracks that draper did

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

Believe it or not - Exit was like the Hardstyle capitol of New York, at least while the imagine team was running fridays....

the red room had hardstyle everynight, although im not sure it was meant to be that way, because many of those dj's were just playing the tracks that draper did

yea i agree somewhat...red room djs still play hardstyle, but not like Lady Dana ish. more of an exit-esque hardstyle..haha, thats the only way i can describe it.

Originally posted by pangelid

nosebleed?

yea that's what the name of the group translates to.

Blows T' tha nose is there best known track.

Another good group is D.O.A. (Disciples of Annihilation)

There best known track is Extreme Terror