Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this really CHristina Aguillerra, hideous looking!!!

ou812

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...i would appreciate it if in these times of tragedy we could think back to a better time!....i am getting all upset over here.......she'll be better....we all have bad days....dont we???.......lol.........i think i need to call out of work.....i'm too upset........

I like Christina's hair better darker.......She wasn't even a blonde....Her hair was almost white!!!......Despite the fact she's a little porker now....I think her & Britney both look good with the dark hair...

It's about time brunettes started runnin' shit!!! :)

~~ i dunno how someone can gain so much weight so quickly :confused: i mean the girl was sooooooo skinny in dirrty video............. she is still better than britney.at the moment maybe not bodywise but her face is a lot better than britneys

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~ i dunno how someone can gain so much weight so quickly :confused: i mean the girl was sooooooo skinny in dirrty video............. she is still better than britney.at the moment maybe not bodywise but her face is a lot better than britneys

Actually she wasn't "sooooo" skinny in the Dirrty video, if you saw the making of the video, she had a pooch in her tummy and her ass was like cellulite city...They did some nice editing to the video to make her look tight and toned.....

Also, that video was shot maybe 6 months ago....

I'd have to disagree w/you that her face is better than Britney's...:blank:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Actually she wasn't "sooooo" skinny in the Dirrty video, if you saw the making of the video, she had a pooch in her tummy and her ass was like cellulite city...They did some nice editing to the video to make her look tight and toned.....

Also, that video was shot maybe 6 months ago....

I'd have to disagree w/you that her face is better than Britney's...:blank:

~~its ur opinion hun thats why i wont argue with u.........

maybe she is pregnant :idea:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxyh

~~its ur opinion hun thats why i wont argue with u.........

maybe she is pregnant :idea:

naaaa impossible, I used a rubber