Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Download Nyana?

jfu11

If i'm just buying it to listen, and not use in any other way, why should I buy it if the means is there to get it for free? Tiesto could have taken less money when he was here in October, but decided he wanted a nice big check, and that it was ok for kids to spend $45 to hear him spin. I think i'll get some of my money back from that night when I see Nyana available on WinMX.

Originally posted by zeeker

If i'm just buying it to listen, and not use in any other way, why should I buy it if the means is there to get it for free? Tiesto could have taken less money when he was here in October, but decided he wanted a nice big check, and that it was ok for kids to spend $45 to hear him spin. I think i'll get some of my money back from that night when I see Nyana available on WinMX.

Go this time for $30 and you save the $10 from last time.

Originally posted by zeeker

zeeker bro you've said some ignorant things on this board, but this one definitely takes the cake.

Why is it ignorant? Okay maybe im harsh on you b/c i know a lil more about the industry but do you know how much Tiesto himself will actually make on the cd sale itself? Maybe 2 dollars...MAYBE if he had a jiggy lawyer and worked out a nice deal....

Packaging, Production, Studio Time, Jacket, Photos, All of these things and more labels charge a redic amt....Tiesto makes his loot on concerts and tours....

So by Dloading and not buying, You think you are sticking it to Tiesto and i can see how u would think that...But you are wrong--You are sticking it to the Labels and if enough people have the attitude you have about Dloadinng it, the next Time Tiesto or PVD or any other major DJ approaches a label to released a cd, there may not be any labels left to do so...

Hey did anyone hear Logic went out of biz this week :(

Dont take this as me personally knockin you Zeek b/c i dont mean it that way-- but your anger over inflated tick prices should be directed towards made and not towards Tiesto, b/c you would really be hurting the industry that provdes you with all this good music you love so much

Mike

I have a question, what is NYANA? :confused:

Am I missing something?

I see a few post down what it is, NO Intrest in it

Originally posted by jfu11

Where can i download Nyana? I now this has been discussed already, but I can't find it and no one has posted an answer.

:confused:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

zeeker bro you've said some ignorant things on this board, but this one definitely takes the cake.

Why is it ignorant? Okay maybe im harsh on you b/c i know a lil more about the industry but do you know how much Tiesto himself will actually make on the cd sale itself? Maybe 2 dollars...MAYBE if he had a jiggy lawyer and worked out a nice deal....

Packaging, Production, Studio Time, Jacket, Photos, All of these things and more labels charge a redic amt....Tiesto makes his loot on concerts and tours....

So by Dloading and not buying, You think you are sticking it to Tiesto and i can see how u would think that...But you are wrong--You are sticking it to the Labels and if enough people have the attitude you have about Dloadinng it, the next Time Tiesto or PVD or any other major DJ approaches a label to released a cd, there may not be any labels left to do so...

Hey did anyone hear Logic went out of biz this week :(

Dont take this as me personally knockin you Zeek b/c i dont mean it that way-- but your anger over inflated tick prices should be directed towards made and not towards Tiesto, b/c you would really be hurting the industry that provdes you with all this good music you love so much

Mike

lol, that wasn't one of my angry rants. And ignorant? I think I'm making perfect sense. I understand what you're saying, but like I said, I will DL his new mix, because the means is out there, and it just doesn't make sense to me to go out and buy it when I can have it for free with the click of a mouse. Don't get me wrong though, I have supported Tiesto in more ways than just paying rediculous amounts of money to hear him live. I just started buying Vinyl and by far, the most represented guy in my collection so far is Tiesto, including 4 of the tracks on his new cd. So, my point is not to 'get back' at Tiesto personally, but it is to actually justify spending $100 on May 16 at the Roxy. Do you think that ticket prices, in general, are way too high nowadays? Do you think that the Artists have some say in how much people get charged? The answers are yes, and yes.

Nyana means Sun. When Tiesto played in Africa he came up with the Title for the new CD. I heard the new album and It wasnt up to Par at all with his other stuff, he could have done a lot better. I have been a fan of his for years but this album was a disappointment. But i am sure some of u people out there might like it.

Moe D

I hope this album is not a let down. :(

Yo Bugout, I heard your 4-7 set for the first time yeturday on Metro mix. Not bad, kept me going while I did my work. I was the only idiot in the computer lab dancing in my seat.

Guest saleen351

Tiesto gets at least 10k to spin a night, do that 3 times a week and thats like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know

30,000X50 with a 2 week vacation

$1,500,000.00

so i say download his shit, but for other djs, you should but it, but since tracks get pressed on cds only after 12 months after it blew up in the clubs, then fuck em... They are clueless businessmen, and the truth is our little white rapper is credited with saving the entire industry.... Seems mac is on the right track, now only if i can afford the new ipod and a new g4 .....:(