Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Andrew Mendez?

Originally posted by liqidtouch

dennis when you asked me that question online yesterday-

i knew you were going to post something like this

so why didnt you just ask me if he would mid nu getting in touch with him? and then ask for his # ?

eyo, I already booked him for my new wed party..i was just wondering what peole thought about him...

Originally posted by someclown

I think he has more potential than Danny Tenaglia.

Mendez is very good, but DT is the best. The guy's is a legend by now. I understand you have an opinion, and I respect it, but try to compare Mendez to a DJ more on his current level (ie. Denny Tsettos, Jason Ojeda, Shawn Ink, Kirk Lopez, Richie Santana, etc). You can't compare him to a DT yet. Don't get me wrong he is very good, and I am a fan of his, but DT is a bit too much of a comparison right about now.

>I'm looking foward to this party...I have been doing a lot of traveling and l can't wait to ripp up NJ like i used too...teach some people where its at!!!! LOL

peace out!

one of the ORIGINAL gansta's ;)

Mendez :) :) :)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by A to Z

>I'm looking foward to this party...I have been doing a lot of traveling and l can't wait to ripp up NJ like i used too...teach some people where its at!!!! LOL

peace out!

one of the ORIGINAL gansta's ;)

Mendez :) :) :)

will see and hear you tear it up this saturday at bunks buddy for the last silver ball of the season.......then can't wait till may 18h at djais:hat: