Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in all honesty, who is the most annoying poster here

Phonk irritated my bowels just seeing his spazticpickletwinkieworshipper avatar.

Joeg makes me dry heave uncontrollably. One thing I will say is that he's an effective appetite suppressant.

Spragga is just a nitwit that is dying to tweak joeg's man titties. In all fairness, though, I think we would all like to.

I H I

Originally posted by jaysea

Deff Zeeker

Still the spelling wiz I see.

lol, your dumb ass even manages to misspell abbreviations.

Maybe you should spend less time living in the glorious past of NYC clubland, and go back to H.S. to get that degree. I doubt you'll get picked on half as much as you did the first time around. ;)

Originally posted by zeeker

Still the spelling wiz I see.

lol, your dumb ass even manages to misspell abbreviations.

Maybe you should spend less time living in the glorious past of NYC clubland, and go back to H.S. to get that degree. I doubt you'll get picked on half as much as you did the first time around. ;)

Try as you might, you're not going to beat him at this game... :laugh: :laugh:

FUCK YOU!

You are the Dumbiest cheesiest fucking kid i have ever seen in my life!

Your my reason's for fucking hating NYC and going out,

i dont really Need a degree hunny cause i have more money than Your Broke ass Scumbag mother, who sucks OLd Cum, dick on AVE B > COMBINED WILL EVER HAVE, and by the way, i have had REAL Un Club jobes, ONE WAS WORKING FOR VOGUE"

Ever hear of them? LOL

So please, i have u on ignore and thats where u will STay

i do not speak to Scumbag's, THAT ARE BELOW ME

NOW i here paul van dyk is comming back to EXIT, u should get your boy Draper, and your Best TRance Vol 4 CD, Drive on over that Bridge, and Start to wait in line, And if your good, ill Jerk paul off in the booth and ill mouth feed you his FUCKING CUM,

you TOOL. :laugh:

:blown:

Hahahahahahahah

>;) Olympia

Cough CLOSETFAG Cough

FUCK YOU!

i dont really Need a degree hunny cause i have more money than Your Broke ass Scumbag mother, who sucks OLd Cum, dick on AVE B > COMBINED WILL EVER HAVE, and by the way, i have had REAL Un Club jobes, ONE WAS WORKING FOR VOGUE"

Ever hear of them? LOL

NOW i here paul van dyk is comming back to EXIT, u should get your boy Draper, and your Best TRance Vol 4 CD, Drive on over that Bridge, and Start to wait in line, And if your good, ill Jerk paul off in the booth and ill mouth feed you his FUCKING CUM,

Hahahahahahahah

>;) Olympia

Cough CLOSETFAG Cough

:eek: sooo much anger in this post:eek: would you really jerk pvd in the booth????? thats kinda gross:puke: :worry:

Originally posted by indigonyc

:would you really jerk pvd in the booth????? thats kinda gross:puke: :worry:

well...jaysea's kinda gay so it kinda would make sense.

And

to

jon

fagganils

sassa

thanx.

i'll keep that in mind when i see yaz next.

:cool:

BTW...my votes go to:

Danwilson- Derf yea um, im gonn marry Quoth's Sister (fuckin asshole)

MagellanMax- Hey uh Mystify how's bout me and u have some candlelit dinner and talk about Brittney Spears?

fuckin christ please place them in a goddamn toolbox.

FUCK YOU!

Ever hear of them? LOL

Hahahahahahahah

>;) Olympia

Cough CLOSETFAG Cough

whooooooaaaaa....I think you're seriously losing it son. I am so in your head right now, it's not even funny. This is hilarious. I thought you had me on 'ignore' before? I'm sure this time you mean it. :laugh: :laugh:

p.s. what is a 'Un Club jobes'?

I think you may want to try and become literate in your own language first, before you start trying to write shit in spanish. :laugh::rolleyes:

stupid ass.

that was nasty but hilarious