CoolJunkie presents Layo & Bushwacka! @ Nerve

cooljunkie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by norahmiami

i cant wait for L&B...their club in London is the shit!!! :blank:

ah, do I feel a sarcastic comment in the wing? lol ... what's up with the roll eyes? don't like em? :tongue: Technically, The End is not Layo and Bushwacka!'s .. It was actually established by Richard West and Layo Peskin

Originally posted by phrankadelic

l&b can surely rock it. anyone that went to the matter/form party wmc '02 knows what i'm talking about.

i hope they bring their A game.

I know exactly what your talking bout Phrank.. that was a wicked wicked party indeed.. I'm sure they'll bring their A game, they rocked out The End this past weekend for 9 hrs straight and got great reviews .. I can't wait

I did a phone interview with Layo a couple of days ago and they're definitely up for it. Looks like they'll do back to back taking 30 mins to 1 hour each time.

It's also the FA Cup final on Saturday the 17th, and I think we'll all head to The Playwright to catch it before they leave if you want to join us.

LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY

May 16 ... Layo & Bushwacka (Cool Junkie & A3TV) ... @ Nerve

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.........

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

UP COMING NERVE EVENTS FOR FRIDAY'S

May 30 ... Tony Humphries ... @ Nerve

June 13 ... Dave Seaman & Infusion "Live" @ Nerve (Bliss & P:M Sessions)

last night was my 1st time at nerve...i simply loved it. what an intimate venue with a nice staff and dark like i like it. it really felt like the old groovejet days..hooray...i can't wait till next friday as layo & bushwacka r gonna tear sh*t up. amazing how much energy is inside this little club by stature but huge club by vibe and feeling.

thank you for coming to the Anthony pappa show it was amazing .......next stop layo & bushwacker this friday .........alaonf with cool junkie and A3tv

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

UP COMING NERVE EVENTS FOR FRIDAY'S

May 30 ... Tony Humphries ... @ Nerve

June 13 ... Dave Seaman & Infusion "Live" @ Nerve (Bliss & P:M Sessions)

Originally posted by mrmovement33

last night was my 1st time at nerve...i simply loved it. what an intimate venue with a nice staff and dark like i like it. it really felt like the old groovejet days..hooray...i can't wait till next friday as layo & bushwacka r gonna tear sh*t up. amazing how much energy is inside this little club by stature but huge club by vibe and feeling.

I'm glad you had fun Abe ... it was trully a fun night ... the venue has the potential to become a music niche ... great sound ... great vibe ...

This Friday should be awesome ... L&B's sounds will move that dancefloor like we all like to see it ...

See you there Friday ... I am ready :D ... and it's only Monday :hat:

Originally posted by pod

It's been a good month to the CJ squad! My long-awaited upgrade is in place, and there's a big ol' party at Nerve with the CJ logo emblazoned on the flyer :cool:

I presume that new 'update' will be out in force on Friday? :shades: