Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you like to think of when your fucking???

rdancer

Sometimes the sex rocks so much you really dont have time to think!! ;)

But usually its either when im going to get sexed again or. . .

I have this thing where im always imagining people watching us while we're at it. . .my mind is busy turning itself on. :hump:

ironically, sometimes I think of KFC or what time the mall's closing.

Or most often, i start thinking up these really insanely good house tracks and i'm like "Shit, I wanna go dancingggggggg"

yes i know i'm weird.

Sorry, someone told me to move my post to this thread (in case anyone actually gives 2 shits...)

I can remember early in my career that I would be a big stud "and fuck for hours". I would watch the clock and time myself. I used to think about Jim Kelly and the Buffalo Bills to prevent myself from finishing (don't ask me why). It worked like a charm though. I had a girlfriend who was like "Listen, I think you are very good in bed, but is it possible for you to come a little quicker?" I felt like I was the man. Now, I'm basically a 2-pump chump. Ah, the old days.....

Originally posted by someclown

Sorry, someone told me to move my post to this thread (in case anyone actually gives 2 shits...)

I can remember early in my career that I would be a big stud "and fuck for hours". I would watch the clock and time myself. I used to think about Jim Kelly and the Buffalo Bills to prevent myself from finishing (don't ask me why). It worked like a charm though. I had a girlfriend who was like "Listen, I think you are very good in bed, but is it possible for you to come a little quicker?" I felt like I was the man. Now, I'm basically a 2-pump chump. Ah, the old days.....

Haha I watch the clock too to see how long I could go for:laugh: I thought I was the only one. I also use to count the orgasms my partner was having.

If I think I am gunna cum and she hasnt came yet I usually think of sumptin that turns me off like school or some ugly girl

Other than this I usally think about how good she looks under me or on top of me:eek: Or how good I'm sexin' her:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by eckobarbie1

lately it's been "why doesnt this feel any beeettteeerrrrrr?????" :(

I can make it better!

sorry... I had to say that