Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else think that coke....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all substances go through a popular phase. i think it's all simply supply and demand.

for awhile, it was E. the supply was there -- there was no recognition of it in the eyes of law enforcement. the supply was endless, the demand was high, everyone and their mother had a connect. eventually, the quality dropped. don't you guys agree? there was a whole lot of pills out there, but people lost interest. cops were catching on.

then it moved onto K. same thing. then the cops move in. in this case i think the demand was always there. just not enough supply.

people will just follow where the supply is. with coke, it's always been available. higher chance of getting decent stuff, not as risky. i dunno. :cool:

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

is just blowing up. i mean everyone i know does it and many people sell it. it used to be pills, now it seems like everyone does c. maybe its just me:confused:

i was thinking the same thing recently. i mean coke was always around. but, if you knew or saw someone "bumpin up" in a club....it was usually k. now it seems it has reversed

i agree with the quality of the pills. hell, even when i stopped doing them (2000) the quality wasn't the same.

when coming down off a roll, i used to start drinking, which made me fall asleep easier, not that i was getting great sleep though.

back to coke---wouldn't that also keep people up for hours. wasn't really my thing, but isn't that what it's suppoded to do?

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

after tripping the calm down of stayin up the entire day is horrible getting drunk having as much fun and then going home looking forward to passing out is great evn tho hangovers do happen i rather have a headache then be up for 40 hours+

yeah i agree also with that but when i do it i like to drink and do it at the same time so that when it is time to go to bed im not tweaked out im just more drunk then skied and i can fall right to bed. i just make sure that i have plenty of alcohol if i know im going to be doing ski.:D

I have to agree w/what everyone is saying about the quality of pills... it's a lot easier to get decent blow than it is to find good pills. Is it *more* popular now than it was in the past few years???... that I'm not so sure of. In the years that I've been going out, I can't think of a time when it wasn't popular.

I agree too, at least here in Chicago this is the case. Over the last year or so pills have become more scarce & lower quality while coke is everywhere.

I should say that here coke was always everywhere, but I think as the use of ecstacy has declined coke has come back to the forefront agian as the drug of choice.

I noticed these phases too.

Think of it...its like a style. Eventually you get sick of the same thing over and over.

The quality of stuff def. has alot to do with it. Now with K not as easy to get anymore either (and when you do find it it a RIP OFF!) theres basically nothing left but H and coke.

Here on long Island H is real big. Its a disgusting drug that I wish would just fade away.

I see drugs starting to take its toll on people I associate with and hang out with, but hey, they are entitled to live their lives how they choose too.

These days there is alot better C going around. Higher Quality and cheaper prices. This time last year I remember shit going around for $60 a G...now you can pickup some bangin shit for $35-$40.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

These days there is alot better C going around. Higher Quality and cheaper prices. This time last year I remember shit going around for $60 a G...now you can pickup some bangin shit for $35-$40.

VERY TRUE

Its crazy, i keep being amazed!

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

Coke is DEF blowin up.....the whole pill phase is over....and its a different kind of high.....

im just waitin for crystal meth for blow up big in jersey :D

def see that thats gonna happen. i hear the talk of it a lot around my way now. some peole say that they have and and i do not know what it looks like so i cannot tell if it is real. but ppl who say they can get it say its 200 a g :eek: is that the right price? if so fuck that i would rather spend a 100 on drinking and 100 on what ever else

Originally posted by opticrush

200 a g is way overpriced. that would be the price of an 8 ball. But its definitely true, coke is everywhere these days.

i hope were talking about the same thing. im talking about meth not c. shit 200 a g for ski imagine that i would of been bankrupt 2 years ago :laugh:

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

im just waitin for crystal meth for blow up big in jersey :D

WHY,

THAT SHIT IS WACK,

i remember a time i asked the dude that used to sell us pills what was in the stuff he gave us the prior week. no one slept for the next 2 nights!!

he said there was like 30% meth in those last pills, and he got similiar complaints

Two reasons why C or the Package as I like to call it has made a come back.

1- The Price has declined.

2- As everyone has grown older there perception of a good time has changed, hence making C more trendy,mature ect.....

Also as far as Tina goes kids stay away, that shit is on the sme level as Heroin.