Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex @ Arc

mattm2o

(This is an excerpt from my Arc Review from 5-2 I thought I would forward this passage along to the Sex board)

The best was this hot girl mangled on GHB sitting by the close doors by the entrance to the dance floor! Her boyfriend was sitting down and she kept lifting up her skirt showing off her shit, then she put her panties around her knees and sat on his lap while the boyfriend finger fucked her infront of the whole club 4 a good half an hour untill she yelled "Im Cumming" and then exposing her "Moist Poontang" to everyone in the club. One of the bouncers saw her sitting by herself and told her to get up, when she stood up her panties (Which Were Still Aroud Her Knees) fell to her ankles so she pulled up her knickers and started dancing again! (What A Trooper)

(This was the most disturbing site of the night, but funny and yes it's true)

Cute Girl just a little horny!

After reading this...im SOOOOOOO friggin tempted to share my own personal story of an incident that happened when Arc was still Vinyl....but let's just say.....it's ashame that they moved the speakers stacks near the entrance.

Originally posted by quoth

After reading this...im SOOOOOOO friggin tempted to share my own personal story of an incident that happened when Arc was still Vinyl....but let's just say.....it's ashame that they moved the speakers stacks near the entrance.

COME ON........SPILL THE STORY:eek:

Originally posted by quoth

you can't just say that and leave.. tell us. ....pwease?:D

LOL this shit was pretty funny to watch, I walked past em and I had to double take for a second, I was like What The Fuck? and kinda just stood there in amazement for a second lol, it was quite the site, probably more people paying attention to that than the music...