Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Magyarcica and Cottoncandydream

Originally posted by vicman

the real party is on the dance floor.

"i'm a speaker ho!" :D

ask and you shall receive:

i was commenting to nourish how I didn't have any lawler sets/cds... towards the end of Lawler's set I got whacked in the shoulder by something. I looked down to see a plastic GU promo baggy with a copy of Lawler's "Lights Out" cd lying on the floor :laugh:

Things are just falling out of the sky now!

:tongue:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

"i'm a speaker ho!" :D

ask and you shall receive:

i was commenting to nourish how I didn't have any lawler sets/cds... towards the end of Lawler's set I got whacked in the shoulder by something. I looked down to see a plastic GU promo baggy with a copy of Lawler's "Lights Out" cd lying on the floor :laugh:

Things are just falling out of the sky now!

:tongue:

i kept on trying to convince cookie to go up on the speaker and join you and Sara but to no avail. :(

i guess that means one thing, we got to get her drunk and then get her on top on the speaker....at least before she leaves for the west coast. :D

you need some serious catching up to do young lady. lot's of tribal goodness out there just waiting to be discovered. :D

i kept on trying to convince cookie to go up on the speaker and join you and Sara but to no avail. :(

i guess that means one thing, we got to get her drunk and then get her on top on the speaker....at least before she leaves for the west coast. :D

you need some serious catching up to do young lady. lot's of tribal goodness out there just waiting to be discovered. :D

Getting Cookie drunk should not be hard, considering she had two drinks at my place and was rather giggly in the car on the way to Nation.

I have seen Lawler a number of times but yeah I need some more of his cds *looks up at the sky*

Ty T....no comment. I expected some deep progressive since that's what most of his mix tapes were (the version 2.0 tape is really good). Instead he played old foo foo trance. blech. Lawler was on it. Dj jose blew! he made me want to drink and do drugs. but if anything both of my shoes wouldve probably found his face.

Getting Cookie drunk should not be hard, considering she had two drinks at my place and was rather giggly in the car on the way to Nation.

I have seen Lawler a number of times but yeah I need some more of his cds *looks up at the sky*

i had two drinks at rockyblue's along w/ jroo and i was rather giggly on my way to Nation...until jroo gave us a shortcut to get to Nation from rocky's place that went through VA. :mad:

while i was there i kept on thinking if anybody was taking pictures of lawler and if that guy at the Spundae party from WMC would show up saying that taking pictures of Steve Lawler was not allowed.

that guy from the Spundae party was his brother I believe. There are pics from Code (and a few of Steve Lawler) on Side Show Bob's site

There's one of Annie and some girl I don't know.... and a pic of Naut & Ana.

Getting me drunk is never hard. :tongue: Although I wasn't drunk enough to hop up on that speaker. I couldn't understand why you were pushing me up there vic! Nobody wants to see my nardy self on a speaker. . . who knows what will happen at the last DC bash though. :laugh:

i had two drinks at rockyblue's along w/ jroo and i was rather giggly on my way to Nation...until jroo gave us a shortcut to get to Nation from rocky's place that went through VA. :mad:

Nourish & I went to an afterparty and it took us like an hour to get home because:

1) we had no idea where in DC we were...

2) we had no idea how to get to 395 from where we were...

3) we got directions from a very fucked up host..

4) I could barely keep my eyes open once we were in a part of town I knew to give Nourish proper directions to 395...

Luckily we were both in good moods or it wouldn't have been as comical as it was....

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Getting me drunk is never hard. :tongue: Although I wasn't drunk enough to hop up on that speaker. I couldn't understand why you were pushing me up there vic! Nobody wants to see my nardy self on a speaker. . . who knows what will happen at the last DC bash though. :laugh:

lol - thats your next (and last) outing in DC?

Originally posted by raver_mania

lol - thats your next (and last) outing in DC?

My next prolly won't be my last but my last will be something special. :tongue: I hope to not remember most of my last DC party so A) it will mean I had a great time and B) I won't get all emotional thinking of saying goodbye to everyone. Prolly sometime in mid to late June depending on who comes to town, DJ-wise.

i saw her on saturday morning in the mountains.

when I read this I thought you were talking about Nourish and I was like "WTF?" :laugh: :laugh:

how was the rest of your weekend? On Saturday I almost got into a fight with some bitch that was pissed that her husband was talking to me. Oddly enough he was talking to me about one of his single friends. Good times! :aright: :aright:

when I read this I thought you were talking about Nourish and I was like "WTF?" :laugh: :laugh:

how was the rest of your weekend? On Saturday I almost got into a fight with some bitch that was pissed that her husband was talking to me. Oddly enough he was talking to me about one of his single friends. Good times! :aright: :aright:

LOL :laugh:

dont even ask me about Saturday morning. I got home, had somethig to eat, watched Sportcenter, watched sportscenter again, and again, the finally went to bed, but couldnt sleep. At 9:30 a friend calls me up, "you wanna go hiking at 11:00?"

So I went hiking from 12 until 2:30, had some dim sum afterwards got home around 4, passed out until 8, showered got ready and went over to Buzz w/ rockyblue, met kuro there and ran into hotcheme in the process.

Sunday i vegged out all day.

Good times! :hat: