Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***new Edgar V Weekly Radio Show***

klubveteran

EDGAR V will have a new weekly show

from 4 am- 6am Friday/Saturday mornings

called "nocturnal sessions" on party 93.1:eek:

starting this and every Friday!!!!

no it has nothing to do with the club Nocturnal (if it ever opens) that just happends to be the name of his radio show.

:dj::clap:

Originally posted by saleen351

wooooooooohoooooooooooo finally some guido anthems.....

you want more guido anthem than oscar&ralph's "Dark Beat"??? by far, that record won the guido anthem for this millennium :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

although Paul will sign Southside's RMX to Vandit for an upcoming German release ;)

Originally posted by attomic

Kick ass but the time slot isnt.... I rather go see Ed spin somewhere at that time.... EDGAR!!!! GET A GIG MAN!!!!

Attomic,

the time slot works out just rather fine. 4am-6am on Fridays is the time when clubbers are usually in thier cars going home from like Maze, Crobar, Nerve etc. you can tune in and Get your Edgar V fix with a new mix every week!

you wanna see him live? great look for some more Friday night gigs at Crobar and other places real soon. ill let you in on a little radio secret Atomic.....(thier recorded):tongue:

besides your forgetting about those kids that are 16,17,18 and so on who are just on the brink of going to clubs but just cant quite make it yet. A whole new batch that were never around when he was rippping it at Space will be listening on in. he will be exposing a whole new audience to his music.

I love 93.1's sunday broadcast but for example this past Sunday i wanted and tried to hear satoshie Tomies set but i had to tune it off because it was starting at like 2 am and i had to wake up early Monday morning. rather on Fridays ill most likely be out anyway.

for updated Edgar V gigs and schedule check www.pamdjs.com