Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuckk its monday again

yea you wait till you have to get up everday and go to work. There are da7ys oof you dont get summers off, you night have to work weekends. I wiould give anything to be back at school again.

To me everyday is saturday, cause I am unemployed. Looking for a job sucks, and sitting home all day is boring as hell.

Trust me it has almost been a month since I lost my job, I found another one. I was actually suppose to start today, but I called and cancelled it cause it was 10,000 less than the one I lost. So know I am back at square one.

THIS SUCKS

So enjoy school while you can cause once you leave it is real out here and it isnt like school no one is here to help you, everyone is out for themselves or so it seems

Originally posted by weed247

fuck ,its monday ,again.

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

got to wait 6 weeks

i want highschool to end already

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

HIGH SCHOOL HAHAHAH u must be a comedian... u should enjoy it because once u get to college it all downhill

peace

jonathan:blown:

Originally posted by jovanls400

word!!! i'm unemployed too and people are all like, at least u get to sit home and relax...but its the worst thing in the world!! i feel like such a useless bum

Yeah that feeling gets old rEAL fast. Hopefully i'll find a fulltime job starting this summer. I'm graduating in a few weeks, I have no idea what's gonna happen.

Stay in school as long as possible! :rolleyes:

fuck learning

make $$$

That is the only thing that is decent to do.It is not something that you'll get bored with.Everybody loves money.

Kid, you seriously have alot of growing up to do. I think you need some guidance... It seems as though you are an overly pampered teen who is clueless to the world.

I normally don't like to insult people over a computer. But some of the things that you say are just rediculous.

You are the poster child of Ignorance :rolleyes:

fuck learning

make $$$

That is the only thing that is decent to do.It is not something that you'll get bored with.Everybody loves money.

How do you expect to make money. Damn, OH yeah you must have that crazy tree i heard of that flowers 100 dollar bills in the spring. Have some knowledge!