Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Therapy @ Crowbar

digital7

WOW! What a show! Since the moment I got into the door I didn't stop dancing. Dave Seaman was great, Pappa was good, but for me, Slacker tickled my pickle. It was the funkiest, dirtiest prog I've heard, AWESOME, the crowd was great, the vibe was great, the sound was great, get the picture? Amazing night! laterz!

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do, and how well you do it."

-------------------------

digital...i totally must agree with you. what a great party that was!!!! i also think seamen's set, maas' set and everyone elses was great. but slacker definitely took the cake. that was some sick shit he played. and that song by Havana...wow...brought me back to the earlier years. let me tell you...pete gooding was out of control too! overall...best opening night party i've been to.

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

Yeah, for sure. Best opening party I've been to as well, excellent!! ... I didn't expect DJ Remy and Max Graham to be there but they threw some sick shit as well, overall, I give it a 10 .......

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

p><p>Surgeon General

-------------------------

seems like you gus had fun...man i wish i was there...but NY isn't so bad...I partied at BBKing on 42 and 8th the infected mushroom tsunami's were there...awesome tranz...Saturday..slept had to recover from the morning ....Well hope I'll make it there next year...can't believe i missed this one..

in my opinion the best set was seaman's (he's my favorite dj alog with digweed), followed by pappa, pete gooding, slacker and graham, and finally dj remy and timo mass, whose sets i didn't really like... overall, an amazing night (apart from the splitting headache i got)

Archived