Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells/Deep Dish at Space

sgtfury

Thanx Gambit, But I think I'd prefer going to Twilo or Vinyl instead.....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

boiler_bursting_md_wht.gif

Welcome to the Boiler Room

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

enjoyed Danny Howells set; just wish he played a little longer. maybe next time around, he will get the whole nite to go off. Deep Dish started out banging; and then slowed down a bit . Kind of wanted to here a little more progressive house; but they still turned it out. have to say the vibe was incredible. as crowed, as the club was people were in good sprits. lot’s of incredible energy. danced my a** off non-stop, on top the speakers for most of the night. by far one my best nites at Space…

peace,

sobeton

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 03-26-2001).]

I missed DH but the DD set was amazing... I couldn't stop dancing until they finished at 11am. I agree -- it was one the best nights at space (after yesterday with DT... that was just unbelievable... specially after 8am when you could have some space and start moving....one my best club experiences ever!!).

[This message has been edited by panchodeejay (edited 03-28-2001).]

I LOVED Deep Dish. The first time I heard them was a few weeks ago. They opened for Danny's b-day party at Vinyl. I was impressed that night but blown away at Space!!! I would love to get the chance to hear them tear it up again!!!

I thought it was fabulous!!! I just didn't like how space only had 3 stalls in the ladies room for all the women in that club. you had to plan an hour a head of time to go to the bathroom.

I thought the music was off the hook. cwm17.gif

now i'm back in Los Angeles wishing i had never left.

Archived