Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Drinks In Da Club

I am amazed by the number of new drinks that are available today.

For example, in the last month, Bacardi has three new flavors and I hear Skyy is launching three new flavors. Absolut has a new vanilla.

This thread is to discuss what is new and get reactions. Although I am a doctor, I love to hang out and try the latest libations although my favorite drink is Hennessy VSOP.

For starters, I am curious about Beefeater Wet. I have heard of it but did not see an actual package until recently. I was somewhat disappointed by how it looked. Anyone taste it?

On the other hand, I do like the new Bacardi Coco flavor. It launched with the Raspberry and a Vanilla flavor. To me, there are too many vanilla products out there and I am not a raspberry guy.

Anyone have something to add on what is new? Anything old?

Which is better? Gray Goose or Ketel One? Wax on folks......

Dr. Keith

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of years ago, everything was Ketel One but the lustre seems to be off that product.

Bartenders were pushing it hard. Now, I hear people dissing the brand and saying the vodka is too harsh.

I drink it sometimes but have been doing like many and calling for the Goose. Belvedere is not a bad product but not as hot as the Goose.

I drink Goose or Belvedere when ordering a martini type drink. However, I will call for Absolut or Smirnoff when mixing. A few weeks ago, I was on a screwdriver kick.

Dr. Keith

Originally posted by keith1968

I am amazed by the number of new drinks that are available today.

For example, in the last month, Bacardi has three new flavors and I hear Skyy is launching three new flavors. Absolut has a new vanilla.

This thread is to discuss what is new and get reactions. Although I am a doctor, I love to hang out and try the latest libations although my favorite drink is Hennessy VSOP.

For starters, I am curious about Beefeater Wet. I have heard of it but did not see an actual package until recently. I was somewhat disappointed by how it looked. Anyone taste it?

On the other hand, I do like the new Bacardi Coco flavor. It launched with the Raspberry and a Vanilla flavor. To me, there are too many vanilla products out there and I am not a raspberry guy.

Anyone have something to add on what is new? Anything old?

Which is better? Gray Goose or Ketel One? Wax on folks......

Dr. Keith

hey doc,

long time no see..

bacardi just came out with a vodka 'turi'

it isnt bad...

also try any vanilla flavored drink with ginger ale..

real good...:D

Originally posted by avalondon3

Bacardi Coconut + pineapple juice is awesome. :D

damn,do ur friends bust ur chops about that being a womens drink

i catch a lot of heat for the maddress' i drink (vodka,oj,cran)

oh, by the way, i'm not a doctor, but i play one on tv

Originally posted by absolutv

hey doc,

long time no see..

bacardi just came out with a vodka 'turi'

it isnt bad...

also try any vanilla flavored drink with ginger ale..

real good...:D

yo absolutv,

thanks for the shout out and the drink tip. i have been here in nyc for the last couple of days but head to miami tomorrow. this northeast weather is raw, my man.

anyway, at least you are not bashing me regarding Zygo Vodka this time.

Dr. K.

Originally posted by Ferris

red bull + absolut:D

i hear there is a red bull vodka on the market. have not seen it though.

don't like the taste of bull tho. prefer rockstar. better taste and bigger can.

Dr. K.

Belevedere and Grey Goose are both prob. the best in clubs. I really never usually buy them at a club.. maybe lounge or a more chill scene

Captian and Coke is still always a favorite for me

I tried all the new bacardis in Puerto Rico.. CoCo is GREAT... can't wait to have with pineapple though.. Sounds like a perfect summer drink.. Its really god with vanilla coke

Another great drink that you can never get in clubs is Vodka and Fresca.. Everyone hates fresca but its great, carbonated and has no calories or carbs.. perfect drink

When it comes to vodka... grey goose is king.

When it comes to flavored vodka...

Pretty much all the Absolut flavors are worth trying in my opinion... that is except the Vanilla, which smells strongly of vanilla, but tastes absolutely nothing like it.