Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long is tiesto gonna spin for at the roxy?

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Not enough for the $$....rip off parties...how do you people just through them your money.

now i have nothing against sound factory, but you're goin to tell me that $50-60 is a right price for a theme party which often doesnt live up to it's theme?

$30 to see tiesto vs $30 to see JP on a regular night. Choice is based on musical likeness I guess.

Originally posted by Ronin

now i have nothing against sound factory, but you're goin to tell me that $50-60 is a right price for a theme party which often doesnt live up to it's theme?

$30 to see tiesto vs $30 to see JP on a regular night. Choice is based on musical likeness I guess.

sick ronin, I was about to reply with the same exact thing

exactly--this isnt meant to be a JP vs Tiesto thing, but honestly I paid 30 bucks 2 weeks ago to goto the CD Release Party and JP was awesome for the 4 hours i was there...

But 35 for tiesto is nothing at all not only b/c he's my favorite DJ, but that place will have more vibe in it when he steps behind the decks than SF did during the Madonna buildup (which was weak to say the least when i was there)

Just my Buck-Three-Eighty

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by Ronin

AMEN:D

$50 - $60 on theme nights (when i usually DONT GO). Dont live up to its theme? S&M Party? Did you not see the DVD, Beach Party when it rained in Factory, Anniversary party when he played all the bangers from the past years, and classics...he went BAAAAAAAAAAAACK. Dont live up to the theme?

Yes, Musical taste is involved you are right, But my point is 4hrs for $40 or 12 Hrs for $40,$50, or $60.

And tiesto is ranked #1 in the world....all I have to say abotu that is BY WHO? Cause I def. didnt vote on that poll.

Not trying to start drama, just stating that, for the money, he should be spinning at least an 8-10hr set.

Tek

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

the theme parties r fun..but the filler gets to u after a while...

exactly...when PVD plays 6 hrs or tiesto plays 5, its that amount of good shit

I'd much rather see JP play for 8 hrs of good shit than 12 hours with filler...

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

$50 - $60 on theme nights (when i usually DONT GO). Dont live up to its theme? S&M Party? Did you not see the DVD, Beach Party when it rained in Factory, Anniversary party when he played all the bangers from the past years, and classics...he went BAAAAAAAAAAAACK. Dont live up to the theme?

the dvd sucks.

Beach shouldnt have rain. Should have sun.:laugh:

See that is where the music element comes in...

I love the filler. Thats why I love the music at factory. I love beats, Techno beats, weird, hard, abstract.

I understand where you guys are coming from...but like I said...This is my opinion.

I wish I still listened to Trance Music. Its hard to find good tech around...Trance is like a dime a dozen, theres always something big going on.