Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar's Fabrizio is leaving Miami!

joeygk

So I was reading 'Paper' Magazine and there is an article & photo spread about Farbrizio! They were hyping him up as the coolest thing since James Dean. Apparently he's moving to NYC to work the door at Crobar NYC when it opens this summer ----------> I'm moving back to Miami. :puke::laugh:

Originally posted by lollie60

What's the matter sweetheart ? Did Fabrizio not let you in the club ?

Don't be hatin just becuz no girls sweat you.

I do believe I hit a sore spot .... they do have male strip clubs for types like you...

carry on :)

If you havn't noticed.

Miami used to have alot of celebrities living here and partying.

Now that they are all gone, Miami has made celebrities out of locals. Locals go to clubs and hate paying cover charges so they ALL love the doorman. I don't know him beyond the door. He's always been cool to me and dresses nice. Other people tell me he stinks. All I know is he has a great resume, moving to New York. A full page spread with him with underwear and a fur coat in Paper. If that is not a get ready New York, I'm here resume, I don't know what is.

Joe Budious

Originally posted by lollie60

types like me ??

yea I bet you know all the male strip joints thanx faggot

Oh okay - it's a nice nite - I'll squash it

Sorry - you have a nice nite too and Good bye.

Listen up beotch - get off Digitals tip - he isn't a faggot nor does he need to be called one.......:box: :box:

Have a nice day;)

Actually, with regard to celebrities, you are wrong. Yes Madonna and Sly Stallone are gone, but J-lo just bough a mansion on N. Bay rd. Puffy loves miami like a crack head loves a rock and LEnny Kravits and Ricky MArtin ass live on the beach as well as others. It's all about hyps of course. Celebrities have not left, the group has just changed. Like much of the music here. Hip-hop sells, but S. Florida will always be one of the most viable dance msuic markets in the US.

Yo Buster what's up yo. Notice, I sayed living AND partying. Excluding Puffy, which one of those listed are partying here? Granted, I can't handle the Prive/Mynt scene, are they hanging there? I remember coming down 8 years ago and there were celebrities partying all over the place. I'm not knocking anyone but Miami has made its locals the "celebrities". I can't wait to see J Lo rockin' out to deep, pumpin' house music!! Could youi get me her address?

Joe Budious

ps did you see the j lo south park episode? Funny as shit

pss Buster, when is atv3 gonna come and check out the real deal?

Its not all about, big commercial and T & A. Underground today is big tommorow. Check us out at Slak tonight and see for yourself what I'm talking about. If you can't, maybe next time. Peace