Clubplanet Nightlife Community

@#%$

I don't know how I am going to get through these last 2 papers. Usually, I have no problems knocking out 12-15 pages but the last few weeks have been so stressful I can barely get a page out....life sucks right now :mad:

Originally posted by solbeam

I don't know how I am going to get through these last 2 papers. Usually, I have no problems knocking out 12-15 pages but the last few weeks have been so stressful I can barely get a page out....life sucks right now :mad:

you know what... i would actually prefer doing papers than study for a multiple choice exam... although i absolutely hate writing papers and i procrastinate and make them more difficult than they are, i do very well on them... exams, however, haven't been so nice to me :(

i could use some aderall, i can't concentrate for ish lately... all the words jumble up any page i'm reading and i have to read it over 4 times just to make anything out... arghhh :mad::unhappy:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Me too!!!! I have 2 take home finals and one regular one....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I've got projects out the Ying Yang.:blown:

not to mention evil mean women teachers that give me Incompletes on my Hw's.... :mad:

Its so frustrating.:mad:

Originally posted by rdancer

I've got projects out the Ying Yang.:blown:

not to mention evil mean women teachers that give me Incompletes on my Hw's.... :mad:

Its so frustrating.:mad:

The worst is group projects...I'd so much rather work on my own bc trying to find time to all meet, and splitting up the work SUCKS....No one ever winds up doing the same amount of work and there are always slackers :(