Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls how many bathing Suits......

i have 5 bikinis for the summer, 2 of them are new... i also have this cute blue gingham RL two piece, but the straps on the top are stretched out, i'm upset about that :(

hmm and if i had $200 to spend on a swim suit (which i think is wayyy to much for one suit) i'd buy:

bikini.jpg

$110

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have three bikinis:

1) The oh so common white with red cherries that I stole from my 12 year old sister;

2) A gorgeous lavender and navy Nautica that leaves horrible tan lines;

3) A hot pink thong that I have not had enough guts to wear yet.

Think I may break out the thong this summer. Besides, most of the girls wearing them on South Beach should NOT be wearing them......and I DO have an ass.

i found a while one with thick lining for my friend in Gadzooks last year mystify... u can check there

I have 6 bikinis that i got last year/this year

Baby pink

baby blue

white with cherries

blue/white/tan/brown stripes

black tankini

blue with goldfish- that doesnt really fit and i never wore:(

If I had $200 to spend on a bathing suit- id buy this one:

p10410660_ph_hero.jpg

:eek:

I have about 5...

I got a new gold one from Victoria's Secret....but I didnt want to buy too many from there b/c EVERYONE will have the same ones. Plus if you go to Bloomingdales they have some of the same ones for less.

Some I got some of mine from Great Shapes...all designer and mix /match (BCBG, Bisou Bisou, Ralph Lauren, JLo). Great place to go if you need swimwear!

I always have one 1-piece incase I go away (like I am memorial day weekend) because if i go snorkeling or jetskiing I like to have my body covered incase I get scratched or something.

i have some from last season (took them with me to SoBE in march) and already saw one i want to get.

all of them are 2 pc but i have a one pc that was such a nice cut i couldn't pass it up. :D

one navy

one lavender

the one pc is a blue print

(new one is also a print)