Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 hot tracks --- a possible summer anthem

Play Your Part (Gabriel & Dresden Modjolation vocal mix)- Deborah Cox ... could be the Memorial Day Anthem at TEMPTS !!

also Relight My Fire (Hex/ Quayle mix) - Ricky Martin feat. Loletta Halloway .... ( a hott disco-ey mix of the song)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

Play Your Part (Gabriel & Dresden Modjolation vocal mix)- Deborah Cox ... could be the Memorial Day Anthem at TEMPTS !!

also Relight My Fire (Hex/ Quayle mix) - Ricky Martin feat. Loletta Halloway .... ( a hott disco-ey mix of the song)

No anthem material there IMO. Decent tracks though.

I understand, but don't know what the jersey DJ's are up to...I have no idea cuz I hear a lot of crap that's old. Apparently, last summer everyone (including KTU) thought it would be cool to play PPK even after the track came out in early 2000...or was that 2 summers ago? like it matters.

BTW - just for the record, any DJ with "Dark Beat" must burn that shit immediately...and don't even think about playing the other tune out now that sounds exactly the same, except with different vocals.

Originally posted by tizbone

I understand, but don't know what the jersey DJ's are up to...I have no idea cuz I hear a lot of crap that's old. Apparently, last summer everyone (including KTU) thought it would be cool to play PPK even after the track came out in early 2000...or was that 2 summers ago? like it matters.

BTW - just for the record, any DJ with "Dark Beat" must burn that shit immediately.

actually manny the greek was droppin this track rite when it came out in october:cool:

Originally posted by thehype

well beleive it or not...some of the Vegas DJs just got their hands on "That Look"

I don't know that track....in fact, I don't know a lot of shit out there now....I haven't bought any new music for some time now, nor have I been burning it either. I know I should not dis Jersey DJ's either cause I'm no better, but I do hear a lot of old stuff during the summer months...and hear it every freakin night.

Maybe I'm in the wrong spots, but I also hear a lot of guys spinning that garbage NY tech house which bleeds my ears to death after 30,000 drum rolls and 2-minute countdowns letting me know when I should take my shirt off. Would it be such a crime to play some filtered funky house, or does everything have to be so HI-NRG? or do people not like diet house?

I don't know that track....in fact, I don't know a lot of shit out there now....I haven't bought any new music for some time now, nor have I been burning it either. I know I should not dis Jersey DJ's either cause I'm no better, but I do hear a lot of old stuff during the summer months...and hear it every freakin night.

Maybe I'm in the wrong spots, but I also hear a lot of guys spinning that garbage NY tech house which bleeds my ears to death after 30,000 drum rolls and 2-minute countdowns letting me know when I should take my shirt off. Would it be such a crime to play some filtered funky house, or does everything have to be so HI-NRG? or do people not like diet house?

You have never heard "That look" ?????

They dropped that as a classics in SF 6 months ago............don't talk about DJs droppin old shit when you aren't up to date yourself

Would it be such a crime to play some filtered funky house, or does everything have to be so HI-NRG? or do people not like diet house?

i love house music ... it the base of all the variations of dance music today. but in the area where we live (north jersey) everything for the most part is hi-energy.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

You have never heard "That look" ?????

They dropped that as a classics in SF 6 months ago............don't talk about DJs droppin old shit when you aren't up to date yourself

Hahahahhahaha...SF?!? You joking?!? That was funny....classic funny. And I don't NEED to be up to date...there's so much shit out there...even from 5, 7 years ago that is better musically than some of the shit that pollutes my ears.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

hey i heard this really cool track called"dark beat" and "shiny disco balls" and "derb" this is the new hott stuff.. all of the sick djs play this stuff.... who heard of these???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just kidding..... I like E Funk's "SHOUT" ... it's already getting mad airplay in NYC/NJ:D

Choopa is right on with the Dehbra Cox!!!!!

People who actually go to Tempts and pay attention to the music would know that Denny Loves Dehbra's tracks and usually rip them up!!!!!

Lays down the acppellas over some phat beats and with other vocals!!!!!!

I think he was saying that it would be an early canidate for anthem!!!!!!

Why the fuck not??????