Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto 'MUTHAFUCKIN' ROLLLLLLL CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Originally posted by smokesum

yea i get no attention..thats why this post is already on its 4th page..lol..i dont think i have ever seen any of your posts go past 5 replies.

Im also pretty confident in sayin, i have more true friends than you, a better girl than you, and also a better job than you

maybe yur tampon was pushed in too much

Exactly,

You get attention through bullshit!! DO you think I give a dam how many pages of replies my post get??? Bro get a fuckin clue.

Second,

"Your pretty confident" If you knew my team you would be confident of nothing. Your boys are exactly that little boys compared to my crew. True friends... These guys have been around for over ten years... loyal and true. Your girl.. what she sees in you I have no idea, you should hold on to her with everything you got. One your ugly and two based on all your ignorant comments I can tell your an uneducated fool. So again, hold on to her with everything you got. Lastly your Job... I would love to know what you do for a living.. I'd be careful though, you never know who your talking to on the computer... you might end up losing your job and cleaning my toilets for a living... Humor me with your job.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zoolander

One your ugly and two based on all your ignorant comments I can tell your an uneducated fool.

kinda hypocritical if you ask me...but regardless

its funny to see clowns like you get bent outta shape over a fucking dj..shows what priorities you have in life...

btw, you and your crew are beat

attachment.php?postid=1456694

As much as you guys try to rag... The Buzzboard ownz in dissing Tiesto... I am a big fan myself, but I have learned to just ignore the bad comments. Ppl. have their own opinions and they are entitled to them. Frankly, I just don't understand the hatred sometimes. I think it comes out of the fact that ppl. just like to hate on a big name. Often this isn't true because there are PvD fans that just seem to love to hate on Tiesto even though both Dj's play the same tracks for the most part. So whatever fancies you I suppose... But whatever... Some of us are going to have a great time on May 16, listening to the beatz of a great Trance Dj's... Others will be doin' whatever ails them... Either way, it really shouldn't be a big deal. Don't take what ppl. say personally its not like your Tiesto. :D