Originally posted by drmoxx

that also means you are 30 minutes from

washington heights

bronx

paterson

passaic

east orange

jersey city

(maybe more ghetto cities i can't think of)

i'm from north

Yes thes are all great industrial supercities. I work in Washington Heights a very nice place. During the day...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up down the shore...and have to say...The wealthiest area are Colts Neck, Deal, Spring Lake, Rumson, Bay Head, Mantoloking, Sea Girt, Brielle...and the list goes on......

This is real money...old wealth....I am talking liquid....

One word for you south jersey pieces of trash- WAWA. The simple fact that you have a wawa on every block proves how scummy you south jersey people are. It proves your cheap, low class & have no sense of taste.

The reason a Wawa would never survive in north jersey is because We know better than to eat shit like that. I can go to a nice EYE-talian deli or a local deli for some food while you scumball south jersey hicks consider Wawa fuckin gourmet food.

YOU SOUTH JERSEY SCUM BAGS CAN GO FUCK YOUR SISTERS SOME MORE & WHILE YOUR AT IT GET SOME NEW FUCKING TEETH.

BOTTOM LINE SOUTH JERSEY =WHITE TRASH

:blown:

:peeright: SOUTH JERSEY :peeleft:

Originally posted by tyco

haha...........notice north jersey people all say north jersey is better but don't have one good reason.......ingnorance at its finest...........most of you people are probably from the suburbs anyway so give me a break.

:laugh:

ok then how about

NOrht NJ better (FOR ME)

cause everything is cheaper

property-taxes-etc....

more houses are NOT ON TOP OF eachother so you dont have the ppl next door knowing all ur biz

thers a couple more reasons

Originally posted by tommyarmani

One word for you south jersey pieces of trash- WAWA. The simple fact that you have a wawa on every block proves how scummy you south jersey people are. It proves your cheap, low class & have no sense of taste.

The reason a Wawa would never survive in north jersey is because We know better than to eat shit like that. I can go to a nice EYE-talian deli or a local deli for some food while you scumball south jersey hicks consider Wawa fuckin gourmet food.

YOU SOUTH JERSEY SCUM BAGS CAN GO FUCK YOUR SISTERS SOME MORE & WHILE YOUR AT IT GET SOME NEW FUCKING TEETH.

BOTTOM LINE SOUTH JERSEY =WHITE TRASH

:peeright: SOUTH JERSEY :peeleft:

haha.........I guess from this post we can assume people from north jersey are...........well, STUPID.

:laugh:

there's tons of 7-elevens in N.Jersey...........is that the classy style you're talking about? dumbass.

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ok then how about

NOrht NJ better (FOR ME)

property-taxes-etc....

more houses are NOT ON TOP OF eachother so you dont have the ppl next door knowing all ur biz

Dude we grew up in Clifton Houses are built on top of each other

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ok then how about

NOrht NJ better (FOR ME)

property-taxes-etc....

huh? didn't these other people just get done telling me it's more expensive up north and you have everything close to you? yea like the houses in south jersey are on top of one another.......whaa?

attn TYCO and Foodi

sorry guys

when i think about north nj i think about my area of north

( about 1 hr and 10+ mins drive north from clifton)

yes scott i remember the houses on top of each other

but again

where i am now

the propert tax is MAD Cheap

you dont pay for using water in your own home cause you hhave your own sorce of well water (not public and not city water)

so all you reall pay for is like

oil deliveries

and electricity

but all in all

my honest opinion is that we are all

LIVING IN THE SAME DARN STATE

so why are we comparing it and disecting it?

Originally posted by tyco

huh? didn't these other people just get done telling me it's more expensive up north and you have everything close to you? yea like the houses in south jersey are on top of one another.......whaa?

Well it really isn't safe to stack trailors

Originally posted by babyfacewrior [/i

Central Jersey aint too bad either... but if you think there arent any real reasons why its better up here your kidding yourself

TYCO,

Thats exactly why i wrote that central jersey isnt that bad....youre not that close to new york....but you got the shore and deko, abyss etc.

I was comparing south jersey...im talking down past rutgers...you cant compare that to north jersey....north jersey is what keeps the state alive...we pay higher taxes.....we buy nicer things and pay more sales tax and fuel the economy more in general....

north jersey has all the hot spots... but the Casbah is in Atlantic City... and that's my favorite spot.. ever. South jersey doesnt have anything else but the Caz and Temps. North jersey music is a little more heavier and better but they're also exposed to NYC easier.4 all of u ppl who have never been to the Casbah... GO... and watch the confetti explosion at around 1-2 am its the best thing ever

live in north jersey during the week and central jersey most weekends. hdsn. cnty is a nice area to live in. we have great colleges,malls,transportation,neighborhoods,restaurants,& people.

central jersey is where you need a car, no more downtown shopping areas,everything is spread out,the clubs are great though,alot of nice restaurants as well,& nice malls there too.

south jersey well the shore is the only reason i venture down there and that includes A.C.:D

Originally posted by eddie3

north jersey has all the hot spots... but the Casbah is in Atlantic City... and that's my favorite spot.. ever. South jersey doesnt have anything else but the Caz and Temps. North jersey music is a little more heavier and better but they're also exposed to NYC easier.4 all of u ppl who have never been to the Casbah... GO... and watch the confetti explosion at around 1-2 am its the best thing ever

are you kidding?? lol

why drive to a club that plays "I turn to you" 3 x's a night while the worst dancers in the state attempt to bust a move in those cages?

i'll pass :rolleyes:

QUOTE]Originally posted by tyco

haha.........I guess from this post we can assume people from north jersey are...........well, STUPID.

Hey tyco, go fuck your sister some more you fucking jerk off piece of trailer park trash. :mad:

die tyco lowlife piece of shit! :D

Hey tyco, go fuck your sister some more you fucking jerk off piece of trailer park trash. :mad:

oh my god! :laugh::tongue:

you're such a tool

Originally posted by sum12nv

are you kidding?? lol

why drive to a club that plays "I turn to you" 3 x's a night while the worst dancers in the state attempt to bust a move in those cages?

i'll pass :rolleyes:

that was the stupidest thing i ever heard... when did u go there about 3 yrs ago? don't playa-hate on those hot dancers cuz they're slamming. And here's what the Caz is like:

10:30-2:30 (DJ Moe green) playing banging KTU-style dance

2:30-6am (DJ Stevie P)playing banging underground house .... and just house.

So b4 u say something dumb go... and u will never hear "i turn to you" It's definitely a somewhat commercial spot. But an excellent place to party.:bigfinge:

Originally posted by eddie3

that was the stupidest thing i ever heard... when did u go there about 3 yrs ago? don't playa-hate on those hot dancers cuz they're slamming. And here's what the Caz is like:

10:30-2:30 (DJ Moe green) playing banging KTU-style dance

2:30-6am (DJ Stevie P)playing banging underground house .... and just house.

So b4 u say something dumb go... and u will never hear "i turn to you" It's definitely a somewhat commercial spot. But an excellent place to party.:bigfinge:

im sorry, but i heard i turn to you 3 x's one night...it was a joke. and i wasnt there 3 years ago hunny, it was less than a year ago. you just make the place seem like the hottest place....i had to say something..

seriously, calm down........your getting all heated over the casbah :rolleyes:

They root for Philly teams...Eagles, Flyers, and Sixers...fuck that shit...you're in NJ...root for the hometeams...and I swear to god...next time I see some fag ass homo wearing a Troy Aikman jersey at a Giants game, I will flip shit on him.