Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny

Odd question

Originally posted by Destiny

when you run into your ex, is it a big deal to give them a kiss hello...whether or not you're in a relationship??

my friend and i are having a debate about this, so cmon offer opinions:)

2 mature adults who have no hard feelings between each other. Of course it is just the natural thing to do...

It could be wierd if you are with your present sig. other or they are with theirs... In that case I normally wouldn't do it. But when alone yeah there is nothing wrong with it.

:D

I run into 1 of my exbf's every once in a while, and I always go over and say hello and give him a kiss on the cheek.....Although our relationship ended bad, we're both over it now, and I still care about him as a person......

My current bf is always friendly to him, too...they're no weirdness between us, it's kinda nice actually!

if u feel its ok...and u feel comfortable then do whatever u want.... if u are certain that there are no other feelings left there that a kiss hello wouldnt spark back up :rolleyes: then ur sig other shouldnt be bothered by it either

Originally posted by Destiny

when you run into your ex, is it a big deal to give them a kiss hello...whether or not you're in a relationship??

my friend and i are having a debate about this, so cmon offer opinions:)

i try not to kiss anyone hello... and my one of my ex's makes a conscious effort not to kiss me hello or goodbye...