Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...do you wash new clothes before wearing them?...

...or is it only specific items...or all of them...or none of them...

...i think i'm a freak...i usually wear everything then wash but i know a lot of people want to wash things first...for sanitary purposes....idk...maybe its just me...

Originally posted by phatman

...or is it only specific items...or all of them...or none of them...

...i think i'm a freak...i usually wear everything then wash but i know a lot of people want to wash things first...for sanitary purposes....idk...maybe its just me...

jeans... thats about it... a majority of my clothing comes in boxes or plastic packages...

Originally posted by mssabina

but no, i don't usually wash my new clothes before i wear em... i do wash new towels and bed sheets though, i have no idea why...

lol, me too! I think my mom does it, so now I do too....maybe to get the stiffness out!? Who knows :tongue:

Originally posted by Mystify22

No it never really crossed my mind, but I do have this thing where if I try an article of clothing on, and I like it and am going to buy it, I must get another identical one...it's weird I dunno ;)

I'm the opposite... I only like to buy something if I've tried on that specific piece of clothing. There could easily be something wrong with the item you haven't tried on... a smell tear in the seams that you would only notice once it's on you, something like that.

Anyway, the only thing I usually wash before wearing is jeans... and that's only because I always have to shorten the legs- if they're going to shrink any I want it to happen before they've been altered.

Originally posted by dgmodel

i try on jeans with out any underwear and then put them back... ON PURPOSE~! <rubs hands together booohooohahahahah maniacle laughter>

...that doesnt bother me...the last time i matched your waist size was when i was 5 years old...